Urgent: Friend sent back from Boston Airport

islander

Oka saari ‘mark’ padindi antey.. all future entries will be subject to extra scrutiny.. irrespective of the kind of visa.. be prepared with the required documents..

9 hours ago, islander said:

Guys, my friend is on CPT(2nd MS doing in Cumberlands). She did 1st MS in non-STEM course so 1 year lo OPT aipoindi..Inko 6 months lo aa 1st MS visa aipothundi ani India visiting velind 2 weeks back. Return lo Boston POE lo aaparu ivala. Cumberlands ki in person attend avvatle nuvu..you are not maintaining proper status ani deny chesaru entry. Pandemic no in person classes ani cheppina vinale anta vadu. She went to India chesedem leka. 
now, is it better to comeback on H4 visa(Husband is on H1 in Boston)? Or Can She go for F1 Visa interview on Cumberlands?

Throw some suggestions. Thanks

Orey husband H-1 aythe I-140 vacche daka kuda job kosam aaga lekapothunnara? Once return sent not easy to come on same visa category. Ask good Immi lawyer.

Its hard to come back, but I know some one who got send back from airport (status: F1 OPT) and after 6 months she came back on H4.

15 minutes ago, accuman said:

Orey husband H-1 aythe I-140 vacche daka kuda job kosam aaga lekapothunnara? Once return sent not easy to come on same visa category. Ask good Immi lawyer.

H-4 meeda attend avvamanu. Visa raakapothe ping me here.

first try F1 again. ask her to defend the previous statements so boldly. she has to stick to what ever she mentioned at port of entry. if this possibility ruled out, then only go for h4 stamping. 

49 minutes ago, accuman said:

who said its not easy, she has to rely on what ever she said earlier and if she hasn't did anything wrong she will get F1 visa.

33 minutes ago, Albany said:

who said its not easy, she has to rely on what ever she said earlier and if she hasn't did anything wrong she will get F1 visa.

Are you saying Cumberland Day1 CPT is genuine uny? You can tell in dB whatever you want. But CBP know what is correct or wrong.

If you realized it’s not, you can ask me then why us is not closing such uny.

Then uny is almost run on state permissions not fed permissions

10 hours ago, islander said:

Guys, my friend is on CPT(2nd MS doing in Cumberlands). She did 1st MS in non-STEM course so 1 year lo OPT aipoindi..Inko 6 months lo aa 1st MS visa aipothundi ani India visiting velind 2 weeks back. Return lo Boston POE lo aaparu ivala. Cumberlands ki in person attend avvatle nuvu..you are not maintaining proper status ani deny chesaru entry. Pandemic no in person classes ani cheppina vinale anta vadu. She went to India chesedem leka. 
now, is it better to comeback on H4 visa(Husband is on H1 in Boston)? Or Can She go for F1 Visa interview on Cumberlands?

Throw some suggestions. Thanks

Me *Friend* Gurinchi valla ayina kante nuve ekuva feel avuthunatu vunavu. 

teaser telugu GIF

15 minutes ago, accuman said:

Are you saying Cumberland Day1 CPT is genuine uny? You can tell in dB whatever you want. But CBP know what is correct or wrong.

i dont need to ask you bro. i know what i'm saying. if you have any doubt you can message me 

10 hours ago, islander said:

Ala bar em cheyale Tom bhayya. Just deport chesaru anthe.

usually ilanti deportation cases lo officers will give an offer that they can comeback on another visa if they just leave the country.  Ask her what they told her exactly?

24 minutes ago, accuman said:

CPT ichindi USCIS ee ga..vallaki teledu antava? ilanti discussions chala ne pettochu enduku ante manam aa situation lo lemu kada. Try to be in their situation apudu anni telustayi

10 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Recently h1 husband wife h1 

Both approved and stamped wife deported due to fake resume she did ms here 

Frnd frnd frnd frnd story edi

what qualifies as phake resume at POE

7 minutes ago, siru said:

CPT ichindi USCIS ee ga..vallaki teledu antava? ilanti discussions chala ne pettochu enduku ante manam aa situation lo lemu kada. Try to be in their situation apudu anni telustayi

CPT uscis istada? new rule?