DMK to wrest Tamil Nadu from AIADMK: Times Now-CVoter opinion poll

Ryzen_renoir

NEW DELHI: The DMK-led UPA will wrest Tamil Nadu from the AIADMK-led NDA and return to power with 158 seats in the 234-member assembly, the Times Now-C-Voter opinion poll has projected.

The opinion poll projected a massive fall in AIADMK's seat tally in the upcoming elections, with the E Palaniswami-led party predicted to win just 65 seats in 2021, down from 136 in the previous assembly polls.

According to the survey, DMK chief MK Stalin has emerged as the most preferred pick for the chief ministerial post, with over 38% picking him for the top job.

On the other hand, CM Palaniswami was picked by just 31% of the people while MNM founder Kamal Haasan was chosen by 7.4% of those who were surveyed.

Tamil Nadu assembly elections will be held in a single phase on April 6 and the counting of votes will take place on May 2.

5 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

Tamil Nadu lo single phase  and West Bengal lo 8 phase?

Bengal always had 6 phase polls due to violence .  EE sari konchem dose pencharu

2019 lo kooda 6 phase polls anukunta 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

Tamil Nadu lo single phase  and West Bengal lo 8 phase?

WB is always like that it's done in multiple phases due to sensitive places/issues this time phases gone up by 1-2 usually 5-6 phases lo avutaayi.. 

2 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Gelavadhu but as u said Palaniswamy is better . 

He has Kongu belt 80 seats ... and if OPC could get some seats , then it is AIDMK..  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Simple123 said:

He has Kongu belt 80 seats ... and if OPC could get some seats , then it is AIDMK..  

I doubt it bro - let’s see. Rendu raaallo ee raayosthey konchem better 😃😃

Just now, Simple123 said:

Yeah western Tamilnadu seats admk win majority,first chief minister from that area

Tamilnadu assembly elections ki vachetapiki all kulala lekkalu... DKV, vanniyars solid ga esthe 100 kottochu... 

Dmk as of now 140+ acc to my frnd 

6 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

AIDMK will win election.  Palaniswamy is way better

for whom? are you from TN? 

do you ever worry about your state (not TN) becoming a vassal for Delhi? Do you prefer India over your state? I don't. I don't give a fcuk about India, and lots of fcuks about TN.  I hope India stays away from internal politics of TN. 

Palanisamy was not 'way better'.. he wasn't even good. He surrendered TN's interests to delhi in exchange for some personal leverage, and should be shown the door.

Stalin is a dumbfcuk, and will likely not do any better, but the hope is atleast in 2024, BJP doesn't come back into power, or atleast doesn't get a simple majority that allows it to rule other states like it does now.

Palanisamy has to go. 

Personally I prefer A Raja be DMK star campaigner, a fantastic rhetorician, with a mass connect with the people.

I hope DMK doesn't botch this up. 

Fcuk the rest of Indians opinion on Palanisamy. yeah, he's better because he was a slave of delhi. lol.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

lol.

and yeah fcuk ADMK, Palanisami, BJP

and especially that sick fcuk Modi/Shah.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

for whom? are you from TN? 

do you ever worry about your state (not TN) becoming a vassal for Delhi? Do you prefer India over your state? I don't. I don't give a fcuk about India, and lots of fcuks about TN.  I hope India stays away from internal politics of TN. 

Palanisamy was not 'way better'.. he wasn't even good. He surrendered TN's interests to delhi in exchange for some personal leverage, and should be shown the door.

Stalin is a dumbfcuk, and will likely not do any better, but the hope is atleast in 2024, BJP doesn't come back into power, or atleast doesn't get a simple majority that allows it to rule other states like it does now.

Palanisamy has to go. 

Personally I prefer A Raja be DMK star campaigner, a fantastic rhetorician, with a mass connect with the people.

I hope DMK doesn't botch this up. 

Fcuk the rest of Indians opinion on Palanisamy. yeah, he's better because he was a slave of delhi. lol.

While he did surrender to delhi , general administration under him was way better than it was ever under Jayalalithaa .

It has been reflected in multiple independent surveys that he was one of the best chief  ministers in india . 

Ofcourse he's going to lose because of bjp proximity , but that doesn't change his track record

11 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Yeah western Tamilnadu seats admk win majority,first chief minister from that area

Tamilnadu assembly elections ki vachetapiki all kulala lekkalu... DKV, vanniyars solid ga esthe 100 kottochu... 

Dmk as of now 140+ acc to my frnd 

Sick Indian nationalism.

Its a disease that urges one poke their nose into affairs of other states.

that is why India is a joke.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Sick Indian nationalism.

Its a disease that urges one poke their nose into affairs of other states.

that is why India is a joke.

Errifukodu vachad roy...... 

Welcome back @Dosakaiannai

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol.

and yeah fcuk ADMK, Palanisami, BJP

and especially that sick fcuk Modi/Shah.

valla intention ade..but paiki ala coloring istunaru "better for TN" lol

TN ppl know whats better for them not Modi