what are some racist incidents you faced in usa..

filterKaapi

6 minutes ago, siru said:

lol always victim mentality..malli manager tho matladatha ani Karen mentality

congrats u are the  desi Karen 

Men are Kyle's and Richard's. Karen is a female counterpart. 

1 minute ago, siru said:

sollu aapamma..em work chesadu? mars rover fake ani cheppatam nuvu nammatam..malla maku edo pedda intelligent antattu buildup iyyatam..namme vadu verri vengalappa

That video was fake because sound doesn't get transmitted from Mars. 

Just now, betapilli said:

That video was fake because sound doesn't get transmitted from Mars. 

mee husband el chepthe alaga..i agree its fake now thanks cheppu mee ayanaki kallu teripinchadu

1 hour ago, iddaritho said:

In Iowa , while shopping at Hyvee , one white employer came to me and greeted hola como estas  , i looked at him angrily and said do i look like mexican ? , he got little scared when i said i would like to talk to your manager 

Daanilo nothing wrong. Are you happy if someone asks in your mother tongue? It seems you are racist. Not he

in a bar, one  drunk guy may be his age would be early 20's, he stared at me for 2 mins, and said teevravaadi gtfo...

i was just calm and did not react, he walked away, didn't want to make a big thing by calling the manager,, he  later left.

9 hours ago, accuman said:

Daanilo nothing wrong. Are you happy if someone asks in your mother tongue? It seems you are racist. Not he

My mother tongue is Telugu , He didn’t need to come to me when I was mind my own business and try to talk to me in Spanish 

it represents their idea of defining People with race and having a prejudiced thought of where we are from 

• Upvote 1

Okasari evaro car lonchi naa meedha friend meedha eggs kottaru. We were walking. Just missed. We shouted on them but they were gone by then. Honking is pretty common. I am not sure if it is racist or sexist honking anedhi. But I pretty much walk everyday rain or sunshine. Maybe because of that incidents of honking are more

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Okasari evaro car lonchi naa meedha friend meedha eggs kottaru. We were walking. Just missed. We shouted on them but they were gone by then. Honking is pretty common. I am not sure if it is racist or sexist honking anedhi. But I pretty much walk everyday rain or sunshine. Maybe because of that incidents of honking are more

Which village meedhi? STL aaaa

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Yes honking in there but eggs not in STL. It was in a different village 

Yeah that was definitely too much. I was just curious. 

• Like 1

few years back...

maa..team lo appude kotta ga join ayyadu...tella manger...

we need to book desk everyday...in the lobby...in touch screen kiosk.....

one day i was next to him in the lobby...there is some glitch on the screen...touch screen not responding...

he suddenly said..."damn it..who developed this...indians?"...

and he realized i am next to him..and said ..sorry

12 hours ago, filterKaapi said:

nenu denver la unnapdu some fichi fook white guy showed me middle finger once.. another time some white guy told me to go back.. denemma thu.. aa denver antha racist place inkoti ledu

Never directly faced with white but faced with latinos....&^%

11 hours ago, betapilli said:

People are usually racist towards my husband, and to me because of my husband. 

Well husbands are reason why wifes are not happy in this world! So it makes sense 

10 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

Well husbands are reason why wifes are not happy in this world! So it makes sense 

Not really. If anything, husbands make wives happy. 

• Upvote 2