Joe Biden forgets Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin's name....

r2d2

Joe Biden seemed to forget the defense secretary's name and even his job title in a speech yesterday - calling Lloyd Austin the 'guy who runs that outfit over there.' The president was announcing two women were to be promoted to elite, four-star general commands at a ceremony at the White House on International Women's Day. 'I want to thank Sec-, the former general, I keep calling him "General." My - the guy who runs that outfit over there,' Biden said, before quickly adding, 'I want to make sure we thank the secretary for all he's done.'

oVE0WY.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Vaunty manchi kasak aithundi ga. Spring break ki brak ivvatam leda vuncle.

ha ha.. only in dreams.. that aside.. I think Kamala vs Ivanka will be a good one in 2024....

1 minute ago, r2d2 said:

ha ha.. only in dreams.. that aside.. I think Kamala vs Ivanka will be a good one in 2024....

Why in dreams. Intla Office work nenu lekunte motham collapse ani oka 2 days maayam avvu vuncle. 

2 hours ago, r2d2 said:

Joe Biden seemed to forget the defense secretary's name and even his job title in a speech yesterday - calling Lloyd Austin the 'guy who runs that outfit over there.' The president was announcing two women were to be promoted to elite, four-star general commands at a ceremony at the White House on International Women's Day. 'I want to thank Sec-, the former general, I keep calling him "General." My - the guy who runs that outfit over there,' Biden said, before quickly adding, 'I want to make sure we thank the secretary for all he's done.'

oVE0WY.gif

he will soon forget he is POTUS and refers to DT as persident