How to get rid of car lease early

ForEverJava

I have premium car paying 700 per month 15k miles per  year 3year lease its been 14 months just drove 9k miles only future also remote so not seeing anything usuful with miles want to see what options ways to terminatr lease and save money..

Just now, ForEverJava said:

I have premium car paying 700 per month 15k miles per  year 3year lease its been 14 months just drove 9k miles only future also remote so not seeing anything usuful with miles want to see what options ways to terminatr lease and save money..

Tried dealership buyback they arr asking me writr cheque for 8k difference with payoff price.

2 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

list in swapacar.com

23 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

unchuko uncle neekendi full g balsina party nuv..

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

make sure if u r allowed to do that or not. 

Premium company does not allow lease transfer but the way swapacar does is list a sell and pay off the balance with leasing company if car gets sold..

I had luck with swapacar website with my other premium car they were able to get me off the lease 2 years yearly with just cost of least transfer fee and listing fee thats just 1k 2 months lease fee..

3 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Premium company does not allow lease transfer but the way swapacar does is list a sell and pay off the balance with leasing company if car gets sold..

I had luck with swapacar website with my other premium car they were able to get me off the lease 2 years yearly with just cost of least transfer fee and listing fee thats just 1k 2 months lease fee..

Already experience undhi ga vuncle, malli y asking..follow the same process as earlier nooooo..!

Previous one lease transfer allowed by leasing company so process was easy this one lease transfer not allowed so listing as sell but since this forum more experts are there wondering if any additional experience ..though i am in the country for 17yrs i know lot of info but i keep learning or looking to learn something i may not know..

• ForEverJava changed the title to How to get rid of car lease early