Telangana leaders to fight for Vizag Steel Plant!

Anta Assamey

1 minute ago, betapilli said:

Why will Amaravati support Vizag when Vizag didn't support Amaravati? 

good introspective question!!  all the best

Just now, Assam_Bhayya said:

good introspective question!!  all the best

If Jagan wouldn't have declared Vizag as executive capital, most people in Vizag would support Amaravati. It is our capital after all. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, betapilli said:

If Jagan wouldn't have declared Vizag as executive capital, most people in Vizag would support Amaravati. It is our capital after all. 

I support Amaravati

57 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Why will Amaravati support Vizag when Vizag didn't support Amaravati? 

There are many supporting. Amaravati JAC Srinivasa Rao Kolikapudi has been active in supporting VSP and I saw his picture at VSP.

Some people in Vizag may have been mislead. That doesn't mean the people with right minds from Amaravati don't support Vizag. Amaravati people know the pain and the dirty tricks of ruling party.

Don't talk with that tone of Amaravati Vs Vizag. These are problems of our state.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Somedude said:

There are many supporting. Amaravati JAC Srinivasa Rao Kolikapudi has been active in supporting VSP and I saw his picture at VSP.

Some people in Vizag may have been mislead. That doesn't mean the people with right minds from Amaravati doesn't support Vizag. Amaravati people know the pain and the dirty tricks of ruling party.

Don't talk with that tone of Amaravati Vs Vizag. Thse are problems of us, the whole state.

Its crystal clear to mosha that ap people won't look at bjp as an option, so inka steel plant matter lo compromise or backstep eyyaru, at least business deal workout ayithadhi kada vallaki.

10 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Some people in Vizag may have been mislead. That doesn't mean the people with right minds from Amaravati doesn't support Vizag. Amaravati people know the pain and the dirty tricks of ruling party.

Don't talk with that tone of Amaravati Vs Vizag. Thse are problems of us, the whole state.

This makes Vizag look bad for not supporting Amaravati.

2 hours ago, Sachin200 said:

Mana Andhra side protest ni lead chesey leader ledu. 

Ala antey Mana @DummyVariable it's a matter of time antadu 

Mana JAGUN anna vuuandu ga, avasaram ayithe ee sari vimanalu kuda tagala 10gudam 
emanatav 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

I think, Andhra people should do a crash course in "how to protest"

trains tagalapettadam thappa...kuch nai ho saktha..

They were never successful in any kind of protest in the last 30-40 years, Samaikhyandhra was classic example and Special Status is gold standard examples...

yedisavule - andhras made the first lingustic state in india through protesting. Even vizag steel plant came through protesting. TG came because it is in interest of delhi not because telangana people will gain anything.

• Upvote 1