Chinese Company back as IPL title sponsor

Picheshwar

China will be India's biggest trade partner for decades to come , get used to it .

Even Bengaluru metro coaches are being made in the new plant being built in Sri city. 

If central government is satisfied with the position of china , then who are we to criticize who is sponsoring a sporting event 

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

China will be India's biggest trade partner for decades to come , get used to it .

Even Bengaluru metro coaches are being made in the new plant being built in Sri city. 

If central government is satisfied with the position of china , then who are we to criticize who is sponsoring a sporting event 

yeah we are nobody.

In fact we don't exist.

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

That's true bro.

China will become India's biggest trade partner in the days to come. 

Galwan clashes and Arunachal issues will still be there and trade has its way. This is the way forward. 

1 minute ago, Picheshwar said:

yeah we are nobody.

In fact we don't exist.

I mean you are perfectly fine to take a position but hard reality says otherwise . 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

I mean you are perfectly fine to take a position but hard reality says otherwise . 

No bro i agree with you. we don't exist.