3rd Stimulus check

sendral_nakka

20 hours ago, Prince_Fan said:

Do people who file tax returns using an ITIN get a payment?

No. People must have filed their tax returns using a Social Security number — not an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number — to be eligible for the stimulus payment.

ITINs are issued by the IRS to some foreign nationals and others who don’t have a Social Security number so they can pay income taxes. Some immigrants who are illegally in the country pay taxes using an ITIN.

If a taxpayer who meets the income criteria does not have a Social Security number, but has a dependent who does, then they would receive a payment only for the qualifying dependent, according to an analysis from the Congressional Research Service.

May be you are right.. CNBC vadu wrong report chesadu emo .. Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, sendral_nakka said:

^^vaste cheppandi^^

inka Bid thatha sign ee cheyaledu, appude ela vasthundi anukuntunnav. Repu sign chesthadu anta. Best case senario next Friday ki vasthundi or end of the month for sure vasthundi

12 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

This time 3rd Stimulus is including people with ITIN also .. Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

I dont think so bro. Second kuda ITIN vallaki raledu. Monna Senate lo Cruz gadiki reply laga only people having SSN vasthundi ani chepparu

Just now, HugoStrange said:

inka Bid thatha sign ee cheyaledu, appude ela vasthundi anukuntunnav. Repu sign chesthadu anta. Best case senario next Friday ki vasthundi or end of the month for sure vasthundi

What you talking, wake up...

Good afterrnoon

bl@st

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

2020 lo kid born aite....pata 600 + 1200 + 3rd check..mudu istada..

@Anta Assamey Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

NM. already bill lo pettaranta..

so tax returns file chesetappudu vastai... antunnadu.

https://www.cbs42.com/news/parents-with-babies-born-in-2020-could-qualify-for-1100-in-extra-stimulus-cash/

first stimulus for kid is only 500 bro, second di 600 and third di 1400. Anni vasthai for kid born in 2020. Naku first 2 tax returns file chese time lo apply chesadu maa CPA. I got the 1100. I will get the 1400 this month

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, sendral_nakka said:

Income limits:

$1400 payments o those with Adjusted gross income of up to

$75,000 for individual

$112,500 for heads of household

$150,000 for married couples who file a joint tax return.

Family of 4 gets 1400x4=$5600

family of 4 with one ITIN, entha amount expect cheyocchu? Brahmi Brahmanandam GIF - Brahmi Brahmanandam DubaiSeenu GIFs

3 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Pata 600 enduku istadu... IRS mottam dochesukuntava... Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

they will give bro. Naku echadu. Nenu oka thread kuda vesa 3 weeks ago. First di 500 and second di 600 vasthundi, but u have to apply for it while tax filing. 

I file taxes with an ITIN, do I qualify for a stimulus check?

Unfortunately, no.

Migrants who use ITINs to file their taxes will not receive a stimulus check. You must have a Social Security number.

What if I file with an SSN, but someone else in my household files with an ITIN?

Previously, households with mixed immigration status were not eligible to receive a stimulus check. However, a new provision allows an individual to qualify, even if they file a joint tax return with someone who does not have an SSN or is considered undocumented.

However, only the SSN-holder will be eligible for the payment.

For example, if you have an SSN and file taxes with your partner who is undocumented or has an ITIN, you will receive $1,400, as long as you don’t earn $80,000 or more per year.

3 minutes ago, HugoStrange said:

first stimulus for kid is only 500 bro, second di 600 and third di 1400. Anni vasthai for kid born in 2020. Naku first 2 tax returns file chese time lo apply chesadu maa CPA. I got the 1100. I will get the 1400 this month

yup ade ichadu  a link lo..thanks for confirmation.