flight layover saripothada ?

IamBhagatSingh

32 minutes ago, Amrita said:

4-5 hrs in airport during pandemic itself is risk. Airports are full with too many people like before pandemic now.

Janalu inka bayapadtunnara pandemic ani.. asking as I don't know what's happening in US

7 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Janalu inka bayapadtunnara pandemic ani.. asking as I don't know what's happening in US

It depends on individual kada. I do because i have my parents around. 

8 hours ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

Bhayya's, INDIA to USA trip lo ,  newyork lo land itey ,connecting domestic flight ki 1 hr 55mins layover undi . is this time sufficient to catch the next domestic flight ?

Customs adi untadi kada . please advise . 

1:35 PM Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL)
Travel time: 14 hr 50 min Overnight
4:55 AM+1Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)

1 hr 55 min layover Newark (EWR)  Overnight layover
6:50 AM+1Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)

depends on the time u land, nenu last month DC lo land ayithe, it took me 45min anthe. But ekkuva flights unte it might take couple of hrs to ge out of customs. Nuvu malli bags re-checkin chesi, security check velli flight ekkali ante kastam kaka

15 hours ago, betapilli said:

Ippudu GC and USC also in different lines pedutunnaru ga immigrations lo? They are not in the same line. 

Yupp that is correct .. when i came back naku total ga 15 mins pattindhi we had a different line and its few people ..but visa lines are long 

like many said above if its a connecting flight, you're fine 

if its a switch, then its too close call between able to and not able to catch the next flight. 

Now its your call :)

13 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Yupp that is correct .. when i came back naku total ga 15 mins pattindhi we had a different line and its few people ..but visa lines are long 

No, what I mean is USC ki separate line and GC ki separate line

1 minute ago, betapilli said:

No, what I mean is USC ki separate line and GC ki separate line

🤔 why though? It doesnt makes sense to separate those two! 
I remember when i was told to go in a line, the sign says USC/GC only 

Just now, friesNfrappe said:

🤔 why though? It doesnt makes sense to separate those two! 
I remember when i was told to go in a line, the sign says USC/GC only 

That's what I am saying, they are sperating USC and GC, both have different lines. 

4 minutes ago, betapilli said:

That's what I am saying, they are sperating USC and GC, both have different lines. 

Oh I didn’t realize it, I thought it is same line for both. 

EWR ani undi.. Newyork kaadu New Jersey lo undi aa airport....

Check with airlines whether you need to collect your Luggage and Check-In again at the domestic counter,  if not then as soon as you get down move fast.. There would be a security person at the Immigration point guiding people into the lines.. Greet him first & speak to him politely that you have a connecting flight to catch in next 50 minutes ask him whether She / he can help.. if She / he are in good mood they will put you in first.  Also wear nice dress .. Madi chelo nunchi vachinattu raaku.... 

If you need to check-in the luggage again at the domestic counter, most of the times won't happen,  then be prepared to get into other flight.