open heart - psycopk

psycopk

6 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

you id venaka unna story endi? evarni psycho antunnav? pk ante ex gf ah? aame meeda kopam tho pettava

i dont even remember the back story...madhya lo chala mandi id's change chesukunaru... and it was tough to identify them.. so i thought i should change mine..

thanks for all support, affection and guidance @psycopk ba.... brahmi+kissing.gif

I wish all the wishes come true in ur life... Happy Birthday once gain.

Hope to meet u soon...

Om namah Shivaay....!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

i dont even remember the back story...madhya lo chala mandi id's change chesukunaru... and it was tough to identify them.. so i thought i should change mine..

Balio babu fans ne kottadam pai your comment ?

• Haha 1

pisco thatha nuvvu pulka theerdam enno yeta teesukunnavu...

main stream lo vunte RK ni minchipoyevaddivi ani talk, nijamena...

NTR ishtam ante miku entire family ishtam ana only NTR ana? Because you said you admire him by his movies/qualities.

Alochinchi cheppandi Bala Krishna ni nijamga support chese behavior unda ataniki? I see many TDP fans supporting their entire family and they are nepo kids. silent_I1

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yes but still he has gone through so much humiliation in last stages. One can blame laxmi parvati and may be hate her if they think she played a game there for power. CBN still even for the sake of party betrayed him. His family was against him. Vallu chesinavi correct ayipovu kada because she is wrong? INka ardham kaley mi answer.

i totally get your point.. It was a wrong thing to do, even cbn accepted it was a mistake but it has to be done for the sake of party..

22 minutes ago, psycopk said:

aa episode lo.. i feel NTR blindly trusted laxmi parvathy.... and its not one man's call.. there are series of incidents that lead to it...  

aa incidents ento konchem cheppava...