open heart - psycopk

psycopk

6 minutes ago, psycopk said:

aa episode lo.. i feel NTR blindly trusted laxmi parvathy.... and its not one man's call.. there are series of incidents that lead to it...  

Yes but still he has gone through so much humiliation in last stages. One can blame laxmi parvati and may be hate her if they think she played a game there for power. CBN still even for the sake of party betrayed him. His family was against him. Vallu chesinavi correct ayipovu kada because she is wrong? INka ardham kaley mi answer.

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

They need some one efficient to run emo, baboru is that one

Can support TDP as a party started by NTR but still CBN ni vennupotu CBN ane anali ga ? silent_I1

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Not attacking i never understood this. If we follow someone last stages lo betray chesinavallani follow karu kada why ppl follow TDP anedi genuine question.

andaru Lakshmi parvathi ne blame chestaru..u can watch any interview of TDP leaders..vallu cheppedi ade reason. maybe she was an easy target and divert public anger.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Db aunties paina ni abhipryam enti @psycopk

i dont know any.. dreamgirl.. chinnari.. ammulu  ani id's undedvi.. they used to be very nice and smart in answering and friendly... they are not active now.. ipudu unna vallu evaru naku teliyadu i never interacted... so no comment.. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, psycopk said:

i dont know any.. dreamgirl.. chinnari.. ammulu  ani id's undedvi.. they used to be very nice and smart in answering and friendly... they are not active now.. ipudu unna vallu evaru naku teliyadu i never interacted... so no comment.. 

agreed.

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Can support TDP as a party started by NTR but still CBN ni vennupotu CBN ane anali ga ? silent_I1

Worst case lo "manaavadu " evarina ok ani adjust ayeru, don't drag on.. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

99 lo CBN win ayyadu kada..that is validation that public didn't care about him throwing ntr out.  Nijam ga public ki antha kopam vunte deposits kuda rakudadu CBN ki

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1