Most of the italy back to lockdown from March 15

sri_india

1 hour ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

tenor.gif vag9p4g_mYeeJEnFIOmArfMV6SQHMJPUh6ulGi4_

8 European Nations Stop AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine On Reports Of “Serious” Blood Clots

March 11, 2021

8 European nations including Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Estonia, Denmark, Norway and Iceland have decided to stop using the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine due to serious blood clot incidents reported in many countries.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Sachin200 said:

8 European Nations Stop AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine On Reports Of “Serious” Blood Clots

March 11, 2021

8 European nations including Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Estonia, Denmark, Norway and Iceland have decided to stop using the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine due to serious blood clot incidents reported in many countries.

ippudu vesukuntunna vallaku down the line few yrs lo thelusthadhi dhoola theerthadhi, appudu thelusthadhi. 1.3 yrs ayithundhi evadiki emaindhi, vaccine ni trending chesaru andhariki oka vintha ayipoyindhi, without vaccine kuda evvadiki em avvaledu kada anna logic evvadi ledu 

4 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

ippudu vesukuntunna vallaku down the line few yrs lo thelusthadhi dhoola theerthadhi, appudu thelusthadhi. 1.3 yrs ayithundhi evadiki emaindhi, vaccine ni trending chesaru andhariki oka vintha ayipoyindhi, without vaccine kuda evvadiki em avvaledu kada anna logic evvadi ledu 

Em cheppav baa em ardham kaale

19 hours ago, betapilli said:

No, I am a scientist, and I have an understanding of how vaccines and the immune system works. I got vaccinated by Pfizer, my parents got vaccinated by AstraZeneca, I told my parents to pay for my maid and her family to get vaccinated in a private hospital as well. That's what any responsible citizen would do. 

My parents had the vaccine made by the serum Institute in pune i think. Is that efficient enough, as much as the Astra Zeneca one?

2 hours ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Varaprasad reddy Garu kooda no hurry antunaru . Trials ekkuva cheyaledhu and approve chesaru annaru 

41 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

My parents had the vaccine made by the serum Institute in pune i think. Is that efficient enough, as much as the Astra Zeneca one?

Serum institute vallu manufacture chestundhey Astrazeneca one - Covishield 

Bharat Biotech ( Hyderabad ) is Covaxin - made in India one 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Its the same one. The vaccine developed by Astra Zeneca is mass produced by Serum Institute of India.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Serum institute lo chesinde AstraZeneca. 

• Upvote 1