kalaa_pipaasi

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Company chusinava bro next level a cinema chusi cigarette start chesina 😆

kaka e cinema choosi end chesthavo ika

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Good old days of RGV, parallel ballyhoo nadipina veerudu 

its still good days for him.making huge money under his banner 

Rgv made many gems like bhoot, D, shool, ab tak chappan and pyar tyne kya kiya. The last movie I liked was Sarkaar. after that phoonk and sholay remake I gave up on him and his crew. All the talented guys in his group went on to become biggies in bollywood.

3 hours ago, Bhiku_Matre said:

@Bhiku_Matre ani Okkarina tag cheyandi bro.. Movie choosi ah character tho inspire ayi ID create cheste :P

Jus Kiddin' 😂😂

nuvokadivi unnavani naku theleedhu kaka..i would have tagged u for sure.hello there..!

2 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Rgv made many gems like bhoot, D, shool, ab tak chappan and pyar tyne kya kiya. The last movie I liked was Sarkaar. after that phoonk and sholay remake I gave up on him and his crew. All the talented guys in his group went on to become biggies in bollywood.

hmmm..oka audience ga we are still in his prime days. but he started seeing cinema as a way of making money, and he has become highly successful. i dont think he is really directing films these days.evado direct chesthadu.veedi name untundhi.producers ki film sell audhi, because of rgv,controversies and his brand.end of the day both of them are happy

7 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

biku matre...

03manoj-bajpayee1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Best character of the movie or I would say best character and artist in any mafia films in India...%$#$

• Upvote 1