SriLanka guts 👏👏👏👏

ZoomNaidu

1 hour ago, Sachin200 said:

India chesina , edho issue ayitundhi . Minority supresson Ani protests start pedataru ga.

Masjds and temples welcome everyone. Theoretically  you can convert and even become a pastor and mulla. Samething cannot be said of temples.  This free temples is basically a demand of caste brams like subbu swami so riches are controlled by their caste. There too they have no interest in chillar temples - its just a drama. What they want is Tirupati, padmanabha etc.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

Supreme Court lifted ban on women entering ayyappa temple ... but 99.9% Hindu women will not enter the temple voluntarily even if you give 10lakhs bounty, likewise if Muslim women are ok with burqa what’s the problem to state, in a democratic country people are free to do what they want.

SL National Security vs Ayyappa Temple !! 

National Security ani cheppinaaka kuda Ayyappa temple ani ❤️da lo cover drives chusi cheppochu what d Fck u really want ani :giggle:

• Upvote 1

What if the women want to wear even after the ban because they want to follow their religious customs? I've seen this happen in some institutions which imposed Burkha ban in the west. Middle East kuda kadu. There is no one to kill them if they don't wear one..but those women went and protested that they want to wear.

From what I observed Saudi Jordan etc. nundi vachina muslim women are very traditional. I don't personally like the whole concept of burkha at all.. but sachipotuna sare tala kappeskuntaru. Where as women from Iran and Iraq are dead against it ...because already chala oppression face chesaru valla countries lo, so once they move to west they become ultra liberal and are against everything about their religion, so I think it's really individual preference 

• Upvote 1

Okka burkha ni point cheyadam enduku. Veil custom is there in every single tradition. Rajasthan and UP women also follow it even today(except some urban area women who are progressive) No one forces these women to wear veils.  bt still it's personal preference. Rajasthan aite I've never seen anyone who doesn't wear a veil. Just giving an example about why women would prefer. Nannu dobbakandi ekva time ledu argue chesedi. Asale iroju chaala exciting ga day start ayyi worst ga end aindi 😭😭😭😭

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

if madarsa are banned then comes the question why not veda patashala should be banned ? 

Monna edho lab practicals lo fail ayinaaranta kadha manollu 😂😂 

• Haha 1

Just now, Ellen said:

Okka burkha ni point cheyadam enduku. Veil custom is there in every single tradition. Rajasthan and UP women also follow it even today(except some urban area women who are progressive) No one forces these women to wear veils.  bt still it's personal preference. Rajasthan aite I've never seen anyone who doesn't wear a veil. Just giving an example about why women would prefer. Nannu dobbakandi ekva time ledu argue chesedi. Asale iroju chaala exciting ga day start ayyi worst ga end aindi 😭😭😭😭

Matter Simple - It’s abt National Security, Period !!! 

unfortunately, it’s not happened in India to cry on Modi for Fiberals, still ppl like @JackSeal & @Telugodura456 tries to convert this issue as women’s freedom/Ayyappa temple matter, & d worst part is most of d ppl who think they r so called “intellectuals” carry with that diversion tactics 😉😉 !! 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Ellen said:

From what I observed Saudi Jordan etc. nundi vachina muslim women are very traditional. I don't personally like the whole concept of burkha at all.. but sachipotuna sare tala kappeskuntaru. Where as women from Iran and Iraq are dead against it ...because already chala oppression face chesaru valla countries lo, so once they move to west they become ultra liberal and are against everything about their religion, so I think it's really individual preference 

Mandatory custom no longer applicable. There is nothing like individual preference in that religion . Countries r trying to liberalize their freedom indirectly and what is the point of saying it is their individual preference ? If they it is individual preference , do the men give a free hand to women in that religion?

46 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Masjds and temples welcome everyone. Theoretically  you can convert and even become a pastor and mulla. Samething cannot be said of temples.  This free temples is basically a demand of caste brams like subbu swami so riches are controlled by their caste. There too they have no interest in chillar temples - its just a drama. What they want is Tirupati, padmanabha etc.

Edhi ayina , Brahmins & temples antav 

• Haha 1

India lo One should have religious freedom to practice his/her faith. Burqas hijabs avanni lite emanna saavani mari hindus ni discriminate chesi minority bujjagimpu politics cheste ne g lo kaaltadi