New house title

vatchesa

Just now, csrcsr said:

Loan bro ?? For example yiu have 500k mortgage left she is not working anuko??

loan lo she doesnt need to be part of it. My wife is in title but not in the loan.

1 minute ago, chingchang said:

Title lo name untey she will be co owner .. Doesnt mean she can claim the house  .. Will gets higher priority .. 

True but she is not working anuko, foreclosing protection some insurance undi ani oka discussion ayindi kanukunta

1 minute ago, HugoStrange said:

loan lo she doesnt need to be part of it. My wife is in title but not in the loan.

Avunu true same case but 500k mortgage loan undi house value down undi anuko that insurance edo protect chestadi ani vinna I am.not sure kanukunta I'd I know something will update

20 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

True but she is not working anuko, foreclosing protection some insurance undi ani oka discussion ayindi kanukunta

You must be talking about MPI (mortgage protection insurance) .. basically that protects you from foreclosure incase if primary owner dies, loses jobs etc .. it is expensive though... you have to pay monthly 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, chingchang said:

You must be talking about MPI (mortgage protection insurance) .. basically that protects you from foreclosure incase if primary owner dies, loses jobs etc .. it is expensive though... you have to pay monthly 

May be bro