No available visa slots in HYD...Any agent numbers in Hyd to book H1-B visa appointment?

DJBravo

3 hours ago, fskq2794 said:

Baa don’t try to explain to these illiterates ba. Let them try and get busted. Okadu vachi TDP or ycp antadu. Inkokadu vachi brokers do same thing as we do who can they catch antadu. Don’t waste your time explaining to these people.

Lol

On 4/17/2021 at 5:25 PM, Tesla_Elon said:

Haha, edi ala possible broker gadu same nuvvu ela date book chesthavo vadu ade chesthadu only difference is he will be online 24/7. He isn’t doing anything illegal all he is doing is booking a slot for you anthe

nuvvu IT loney job chestav kada ... google cheyyadam vastey chudu .. I dont usually say anything without facts .. nammaka potey neee karma .. 

On 3/15/2021 at 11:58 AM, chingchang said:

friend cousin booked slot using agent. vadini  visa interview lo pakkaki teeskelli mottam investigate chesi reject chesi pampincharu .. this happened pre-covid sometime in 2019 .. I dont know the situation now.  Track chestunnaru ani vinnanu recent gaa .. better avoid booking though agents if possible 

Spit Take Lol GIF by JustinComedy ni 10go

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, chingchang said:

nuvvu IT loney job chestav kada ... google cheyyadam vastey chudu .. I dont usually say anything without facts .. nammaka potey neee karma .. 

google cheyadaniki IT job ki sambandam ledu kani google lo rasindi kuda ee thread lo lane untundi.. namme vadi karma cheppe vadidi kadu

On 4/18/2021 at 1:19 AM, coffee said:

Cookie persitence .all these high bandwidth websites ..you can filter out based on browser..even if you use multiple vpn

Naku telisina valle oka 20 members unnaru ela agent ni use chesina vallu evvariki problem kaledu every one went to interview with in last few months chepandi ra ante baga cheptaru sollu

3 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Naku telisina valle oka 20 members unnaru ela agent ni use chesina vallu evvariki problem kaledu every one went to interview with in last few months chepandi ra ante baga cheptaru sollu

Recently, on April 1st and 2nd a few slots were cancelled as they were all booked from the same IP. I know because, I went to consulate on the same day. Consulate did not give any reason for the cancellation. But, people gathered there, the common point was that they all had blocked using an agent. Better be safe than sorry. On the same day, other's slots were not cancelled including mine.

46 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Recently, on April 1st and 2nd a few slots were cancelled as they were all booked from the same IP. I know because, I went to consulate on the same day. Consulate did not give any reason for the cancellation. But, people gathered there, the common point was that they all had blocked using an agent. Better be safe than sorry. On the same day, other's slots were not cancelled including mine.

Slot cancellation ki actual reason enti? Same IP address tho ma intlo andariki book cheste cancel chesthada?

iyna ee agents would not be able to 100 slots per day..

1 hour ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Slot cancellation ki actual reason enti? Same IP address tho ma intlo andariki book cheste cancel chesthada?

iyna ee agents would not be able to 100 slots per day..

No official reason was given. The general speculation there was  they used an agent to book slots. If you book for everyone in the family, they can see that they are all associated, right? So, should not be a problem. There were roughly about 20 people there with this issue. Most of them, I heard booked a slot for the next days and some of them had 221G and some approvals. The second part is unverified, though.

4 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

No official reason was given. The general speculation there was  they used an agent to book slots. If you book for everyone in the family, they can see that they are all associated, right? So, should not be a problem. There were roughly about 20 people there with this issue. Most of them, I heard booked a slot for the next days and some of them had 221G and some approvals. The second part is unverified, though.

Ok, elanti issue avtunte chala threads padevi kada. I personally don’t think booking slots from agent was the reason for cancellation

7 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Ok, elanti issue avtunte chala threads padevi kada. I personally don’t think booking slots from agent was the reason for cancellation

Possibly.