Telugu Academy Chairperson interview

zarathustra

1 minute ago, undarware_troller said:

NFDB lo @AvakaiBiriyani krantionline29 ee video post sesi full scolding her. Equating her to a ho.  

I wouldn't call her a hoe, she probably didn't get any sexual pleasure from her marriage. She is more a gold digger IMO. 

3 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Because she is la pa ki

Both bolli geddam n she did whatever they did to acquire power. If one is la pa ki the other is also same . Or did she actually cheat NTR n indulged in affairs?

Just now, betapilli said:

I wouldn't call her a hoe, she probably didn't get any sexual pleasure from her marriage. She is more a gold digger IMO. 

She is no doubt a gold digger and a very irritating one but both CBN n her were after power . Both would've cheated NTR. Why hate her n adore CBN as a god?

3 minutes ago, undarware_troller said:

Both bolli geddam n she did whatever they did to acquire power. If one is la pa ki the other is also same . Or did she actually cheat NTR n indulged in affairs?

I would call CBN as more capable than her, CBN was TDP party president, she was just la pa ki.