What's wrong with this anchor

hunkyfunky2

This anchor doesn't even know there is a genre like this and this is super hit. She keeps asking logic and message in movie when they clearly said " just laugh " ...

No respect for a director...

She acted as if she doesn't get why the movie is hit... Instead of analyzing why it is success , she started questioning him with irritating questions. 

She doesn't even know he made a movie before...

She is asking if he is the writer or not...wtf

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

This anchor doesn't even know there is a genre like this and this is super hit. She keeps asking logic and message in movie when they clearly said " just laugh " ...

No respect for a director...

She acted as if she doesn't get why the movie is hit... Instead of analyzing why it is success , she started questioning him with irritating questions. 

She doesn't even know he made a movie before...

Anchor kuda “just watch” ani petti vuntey saripoyedhi neeku intha kashtam lekunda 😂😂

Same feeling . She’s annoying . Story ledhu .... story ledhu .... vallu theesindhi out n out comedy film. Atleast she needs to respect her guests ...” mee intlo em analedha? “

Anta ... thuuu

on contrary pov, veedu asal em matladatledu. 2 mins matlade topic 10-15secslo finish chestunadu. to cover up that time I felt she asked some stupid questions. I stopped watching in 10 mins not because of her attitude, but veedi uninteresting answering. 

14 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

on contrary pov, veedu asal em matladatledu. 2 mins matlade topic 10-15secslo finish chestunadu. to cover up that time I felt she asked some stupid questions. I stopped watching in 10 mins not because of her attitude, but veedi uninteresting answering. 

Bro 

That's not how to deal with introverts... She didn't even do some basic research on him.

Probably he shouldn't have agreed for interview...I think he is confused on how to deal with new found fame...

Cash anudeep is things trending like anything...more views than naveen.  

If anchor is good, even his interview can be engaging. But she is worst

15 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

the director looks like an introvert. I watched his audio function and all. ekva matladadu. It is not deliberate. Ade Suma chuste entha graceful ga handle chesindo. 

I didnt watch the movie yet, but based on reviews it looks like some surreal comedy. Ilanti genres ekkadam kastame mana audience ki lol

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

the director looks like an introvert. I watched his audio function and all. ekva matladadu. It is not deliberate. Ade Suma chuste entha graceful ga handle chesindo. 

I didnt watch the movie yet, but based on reviews it looks like some sketch comedy. Ilanti genres ekkadam kastame mana audience ki lol

This is kind of movie critics give average rating, purists and select audience hate it but 80% will enjoy.. especially younger gen watching in theatres. 

My friends say even multiplex audience are having a blast ..

In twitter only negative comments are from PSPK or mega or nandamuI core  fans... who naturally hate everyone other actor. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

This is kind of movie critics give average rating, purists and select audience hate it but 80% will enjoy.. especially younger gen watching in theatres. 

My friends say even multiplex audience are having a blast ..

In twitter only negative comments are from PSPK or mega or nandamuI core  fans... who naturally hate everyone other actor. 

Lol yaa. aah cult fans epudu edoka high la untaru endo :D . 

That is exciting..too bad no theatres for us. I  have to wait until they release on ott