Next Year

AndhraneedSCS

Just now, kakatiya said:

Andaruki green carsa..average home price will skyrocket..no way americans will fulfil home dream

Everyone has their own personal situations. Lack of Greencard did not stop me from owning a house in US.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Everyone has their own personal situations. Lack of Greencard did not stop me from owning a house in US.

I am talking about inflation in housing and affordability for an average american ..not about immigrant visa status 

18 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

I am talking about inflation in housing and affordability for an average american ..not about immigrant visa status 

Why are you thinking because of Indians only the housing market will sky rocket? Chinese are buying with full cash. There are so many factors. Chinese tho compare cheste manadi eeka lo ooka antha

5 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Why are you thinking because of Indians only the housing market will sky rocket? Chinese are buying with full cash. There are so many factors. Chinese tho compare cheste manadi eeka lo ooka antha

Chiense didn't start buying today..they buy all the time.. but new competetors are desis.

1 minute ago, kakatiya said:

Chiense didn't start buying today..they buy all the time.. but new competetors are desis.

Probably you are roaming more around desis that’s why it is looking like that for you. This market is driving because of low interest rates and demand from all communities . Not only Indians 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Probably you are roaming more around desis that’s why it is looking like that for you. This market is driving because of low interest rates and demand from all communities . Not only Indians 

what does that even mean - roaming around desis ? Why will I even roam around desis !

I am just saying that current inflation in prices will continue to go high as there will be more new home buyers with new green cards in market..that too in large number..

Why do you find that offensive ? I don't even get it !

there is shortage in lumber and construction crew..the prices are just keep skyrocketing ...with more new buyers that too in 100,000 the demand will quadraple ..what is offensive in this analysis ?

28 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

what does that even mean - roaming around desis ? Why will I even roam around desis !

I am just saying that current inflation in prices will continue to go high as there will be more new home buyers with new green cards in market..that too in large number..

Why do you find that offensive ? I don't even get it !

there is shortage in lumber and construction crew..the prices are just keep skyrocketing ...with more new buyers that too in 100,000 the demand will quadraple ..what is offensive in this analysis ?

What I am saying is there is no relation between green card and housing market. People who are on H1B and L1 are buying million dollar houses. New buyers might not be green card holders. People are buying with FOMO. And I see desi citizen guys staying in apartments because of kids schooling. GC raagane house konali ani evaru wait cheyatledu