Rahul anna full hopes istunadu

csrcsr

2 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Oh okay ... current FAD lekapoyina kuda cheyyocha? Or they accepting the EAD dates ? 

It's for those who applied earlier bro they have the file sitting already there and there final date is just beyond

7 minutes ago, megadheera said:

It’s no brainer for 2014 and 2015 folks. They can happily use it. 

Mainly mana thought process lo to use or not use untadi kada maintaining h1 status as backup a angle lo cheptuna 

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

It's for those who applied earlier bro they have the file sitting already there and there final date is just beyond

Okay cool 

4 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Oh okay ... current FAD lekapoyina kuda cheyyocha? Or they accepting the EAD dates ? 

They are working on pre-adjudication. Background check and collecting all documents so that once the date is current it will be easy for them to approve 485

Just now, megadheera said:

They are working on pre-adjudication. Background check and collecting all documents so that once the date is current it will be easy for them to approve 485

Atleast process fast aythadi ... GC hand ki ravataniki otherwise it’s a 1-3 year wait time in normal processing times 

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Mainly mana thought process lo to use or not use untadi kada maintaining h1 status as backup a angle lo cheptuna 

True but if your Pd is not close to fad it is better to use it. People who got EAD in 2012 most of them are shifted to EAD. H1 jhanjat undadu. Stamping avasaram ledu. Only dis advantage you cannot travel via Europe and London 

14 minutes ago, megadheera said:

True but if your Pd is not close to fad it is better to use it. People who got EAD in 2012 most of them are shifted to EAD. H1 jhanjat undadu. Stamping avasaram ledu. Only dis advantage you cannot travel via Europe and London 

H1 jhanjat undadu. Stamping avasaram ledu  this is absoultely correct , but in case mana 485 deny aithe h1 will be as back up ani most of them dont use it (Its mixed opinion so its individual decision

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

After seeing this theddu CO vuncle be like mee lekkalu meere veskoni mee visa lu meere gudhukondi ra 

.jpg

:giggle: yup edo okati klavali kada mundu eskoni :) 

28 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Atleast process fast aythadi ... GC hand ki ravataniki otherwise it’s a 1-3 year wait time in normal processing times 

No bro they are published times but in reality it is blazaing fast in my company's slack channel for the ROW guy 

Submitted on October 05, 2020 Receipt #
Case statusCase history
March 7, 2021 Case Was Approved
March 2, 2021 We ordered your new card.
November 24, 2020 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, were taken.
November 5, 2020 We transferred your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to another USCIS office that now has jurisdiction over your case.
November 4, 2020 Your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, was transferred to another office for processing.
October 5, 2020 We received your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. (edited) 

37 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

H1 jhanjat undadu. Stamping avasaram ledu  this is absoultely correct , but in case mana 485 deny aithe h1 will be as back up ani most of them dont use it (Its mixed opinion so its individual decision

This part I don’t understand and no one explained clearly. Your H1 is depend on 140 and 485. If your 484 is denied then automatically H1 is invalid right?

1 minute ago, megadheera said:

This part I don’t understand and no one explained clearly. Your H1 is depend on 140 and 485. If your 484 is denied then automatically H1 is invalid right?

No bro ,  your h1 extension beyond 6 years extension is dependent only on 140 

If 485 denies and if you mantained valid non-immigrant status (h1) by NOT using ead , no impact to h1 you continue to be on h1, but on the other hand if you use EAD you will be moved to immigrant status , your non immigrant is gone and will be out of status in case 485 denies (Which is rare rare scneiario but a possibility)

50 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

No bro they are published times but in reality it is blazaing fast in my company's slack channel for the ROW guy 

Submitted on October 05, 2020 Receipt #
Case statusCase history
March 7, 2021 Case Was Approved
March 2, 2021 We ordered your new card.
November 24, 2020 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, were taken.
November 5, 2020 We transferred your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to another USCIS office that now has jurisdiction over your case.
November 4, 2020 Your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, was transferred to another office for processing.
October 5, 2020 We received your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. (edited) 

Nice .. 6 months is really fast .. is that from ead to green card time frame ? 

12 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

No bro ,  your h1 extension beyond 6 years extension is dependent only on 140 

If 485 denies and if you mantained valid non-immigrant status (h1) by NOT using ead , no impact to h1 you continue to be on h1, but on the other hand if you use EAD you will be moved to immigrant status , your non immigrant is gone and will be out of status in case 485 denies (Which is rare rare scneiario but a possibility)

If 485 denies 140 also automatically cancels .   You cannot reapply 485 unless you do MTR or it is uscis mistake. That’s what I read somewhere. I might be wrong