visitors visa to Mexico

playboys

Just now, Amrita said:

I had 10 yrs visa nannu visa adigite ade chupincha mari.  Matamoros lo matuku they didnt ask anything. Visa unna anku malla 30$ kattinchi on entry icharu. I tried to explain but they didnt understand english.

indians ki on entry visa istara mexico lo?

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

hi @Amrita os if we have valid i797 stamping expired we can go and come back with automatci revalidation emi problem kada ???

epadi nincho puerto vallarta or cancun vellali ani asha but  always scared of stamping

miru epdu aina velara without US stamping 

mexican viusa is easy

Nenu mexican visa to poya. Whenever i re-entered USA i had valid US visa stamp (either vacation or went for stamping ). Automatic revalidation mida ravachu antaru but anta risk chese dhairyam naku ledu dora. Nenu on entry undi ani telisina visa tesukune rakam. :giggle:

• Thanks 1

Just now, Amrita said:

Nenu mexican visa to poya. Whenever i re-entered USA i had valid US visa stamp (either vacation or went for stamping ). Automatic revalidation mida ravachu antaru but anta risk chese dhairyam naku ledu dora. Nenu on entry undi ani telisina visa tesukune rakam. :giggle:

Oh ok epdu aina velavo emo ani asking, ade kada ovadu aina chepina kodtharu vacation kosam stamping lekunda country baytaki potaru ani , thanks for the info 

Oh ok epdu aina velavo emo ani asking, ade kada ovadu aina chepina kodtharu vacation kosam stamping lekunda country baytaki potaru ani , thanks for the info 

It might not be worth the risk. My personal opinion. Yw !

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

It might not be worth the risk. My personal opinion. Yw !

True job unte beach epdu aina susukovochu, mexico ninchi adu lopalki raniyakapothe can cun lo :) 

Zxyn5W.gif

True job unte beach epdu aina susukovochu, mexico ninchi adu lopalki raniyakapothe can cun lo :) 

Zxyn5W.gif

Agreed. Cancun ki 60 miles doram lo US consulate undi. Saradaga stamping ki poyi alane cancun cover chesi randi. :giggle:

PS: Mexico lo appointments Aug nunchi kanipistunnayi.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Agreed. Cancun ki 60 miles doram lo US consulate undi. Saradaga stamping ki poyi alane cancun cover chesi randi. :giggle:

PS: Mexico lo appointments Aug nunchi kanipistunnayi.

july lo leva?

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

h1 ki open avvaledhu tatha march 30 varaku hold pettadu

eppudu opn avutadho

These are US consulate appointments available in Mexico for h1b . Talk is soon dates will show up early ani . Lets see.

India lo people are getting stamped too for H1b classification. 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

These are US consulate appointments available in Mexico for h1b . Talk is soon dates will show up early ani . Lets see.

India lo people are getting stamped too for H1b classification. 

oh ok 

40 minutes ago, Amrita said:

@AmritaExtending this discussion

If i have I797 valid but US visa expired. But also i have recent EAD and Advance Parole.

Then can i just take mexican visa to visit Mexico but while returning back to USA can i just use Advance Parole to get into USA.

6 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

@AmritaExtending this discussion

If i have I797 valid but US visa expired. But also i have recent EAD and Advance Parole.

Then can i just take mexican visa to visit Mexico but while returning back to USA can i just use Advance Parole to get into USA.

I think you can but you will lose your H1b.  I guess you know this. H1b nunchi Parole status vachestaru. I would suggest to check with an attorney. I am not there yet so i have no experience. 

Updated:

I found this online.

I was an H-1B holder, and used my Advance Parole to re-enter the U.S. Do I lose my H-1B status and become in I-485 pending status?

A: If you resume your employment with the same employer for whom you had previously been authorized to work as an H-1 non-immigrant, and do not use your EAD, you are in parolee status. Furthermore you can still apply for an extension of H-1B status or transfer H-1B status to bring you back into H-1B status from parolee status. However, if after being paroled (by using an Advance Parole document), you work for your current employer with your EAD or change employers with your EAD, you will no longer have a valid H-1B non-immigrant status, even though you can still lawfully stay in the U.S. during the I-485 pending period.

11 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I think you can but you will lose your H1b.  I guess you know this. H1b nunchi Parole status vachestaru. I would suggest to check with an attorney. I am not there yet so i have no experience. 

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Replay
Unmute

Current Time 0:19
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:00

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Updated:

I found this online.

I was an H-1B holder, and used my Advance Parole to re-enter the U.S. Do I lose my H-1B status and become in I-485 pending status?

A: If you resume your employment with the same employer for whom you had previously been authorized to work as an H-1 non-immigrant, and do not use your EAD, you are in parolee status. Furthermore you can still apply for an extension of H-1B status or transfer H-1B status to bring you back into H-1B status from parolee status. However, if after being paroled (by using an Advance Parole document), you work for your current employer with your EAD or change employers with your EAD, you will no longer have a valid H-1B non-immigrant status, even though you can still lawfully stay in the U.S. during the I-485 pending period.

Correct. Our Attorney already confirmed that we can use only Advance Parole to travel and still stay on H1B status. Only when we start using EAD for work thats when we loose H1B status. 

Anyway thanks for the confirmation.