Confession - Jealous

afdbowner

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

If we change our character, values and personality for bodi promotion inka what are we?  It will kill us inside even promotion will not make us happy. 

Mana laga manam undali.  Adi gudisa lo unna mansion lo unna. Thats a better life lived :)

Very well said ... 👏

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, afdbowner said:

Chinnapatininchi unna values VIP suitcase lo pettey mantav.....adi cheta kaadu le ...Just have Whiskey and forget the Drama follow ipota...

Apna Time Ayyega...

avi cheyyadam naaku nacchadu. but what to do. thats how things are. 
You can tell truth prevails and I can tell 100 scenarios where the qualities I said above only prevailed.

Assume you worked 5 years a** off and finally got recognized . What is after same 5 years you got ditched .. appudu manakenduku le anadam and sardukupovadam kastam..cheppadam easy

25 minutes ago, Amrita said:

These work only short term. 

Small story out of my experience.

2 years back a guy was hired in our group. Vadiki Java mukka radu inko client lo ayite 2 weeks lo layoff ayyevadu. All he did in 2 yrs is wrote a stored procedure. Has very good communication skills. Vadu sollu to andari managers director level varaku kuda friends chesukunnadu. I used to get so damn frustrated that he throw all his work on me. Eventually i started to feel like my manager probably is carried away with his sollu and not even understanding i am the one who is burdened. I complained as well and felt no action is taken. My frustration increased even more. I totally felt vedu managers ni tagipinchi friends chesukoni nannu kuda dominate chesesadu. I had to take time off last year due to some personal reasons vadu naku leave gurinchi sr manager to nenu matladana ane range matalu matladadu as if i cant talk to my manager for my time off.  Nenu managers ni kaka patte type kadu kani ma sr manager is friendly even with me. She used to even have personal conversations so vadi bodi recommendation for time off akkarledu. AT times managers mida ney jokes cut chesadu and they entertained ani naku kuda anipinchindi. Cut cheste he is fired last tuesday. I was shocked because i started to believe  he impressed and they got carried away. I felt sorry for him but was also happy that justice is finally served. Few hours work chesadu in 5 months time and they understood it. All the time i thought nato goddu chakiri cheyinchukuntunnaru also felt enduku cheyali vadu hayi ga enjoy chestu vadi stories na mida padestunte i felt may be i am not recognized tittukunna kuda higher management waste ikkada pani chesevallakanna tage vallu sollu aey  kavali happy hours ki poyevalle recognized ani. They not only fired him but they also recognized my work and moved me into another challenging role.

Justice sometimes is delayed not denied. Patience leka frustrate avutam but eventually truth prevails and people get their turn. Na case lo 2 yrs pattindi ante.

very good that your efforts got recognized. But suppose the other guy won coz your manager or sr manager supported and you got fired, then you will also atleast get a thought I should have also cheated ppl and grow ani. thats what I meant , endukocchina dedication to work etc ani

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

very good that your efforts got recognized. But suppose the other guy won coz your manager or sr manager supported and you got fired, then you will also atleast get a thought I should have also cheated ppl and grow ani. thats what I meant , endukocchina dedication to work etc ani

I will never get thought to cheat people and grow adi talent kadu chachu telivi. I am capable of finding another job if i am fired.   EVen if i am not finding recognition its ok daniki digajarakkarledu. Promotion kosam character andaru vadulukoleru. It depends on person to person. 

Dedication is different getting not recognized is different. Dont mix up two different things.  We dont work with dedication to get recognized. Its part of work ethic. Recognition is the perk or outcome.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, afdbowner said:

Nenu Interview chesi recruit inodu... Director sankalu nakesi...Vaadni intiki invite chesi partilu icchhi....close frnd iyyi last ki mgr iyadu Tarvata

1 yr lo ver company jump kotti Director kuda iyyadu...

Naa deggara ippudu ochi buildup lu istunadu.... 

Vaanki talent ledu Noru okte undi...

naaku endukooo Jelousy and hatred and frustration ostundi...

Offcourse nenu enduku ala edagaledu ani naa meede...

I should divert myself....Dont know how to do it.

You can simply avoid him and his drama right ? why spend so much time about someone who obviously creates all these negative feelings inside you? 

Also , picha lite , some CEOs may be younger or sometimes your boss may be younger , its ok , if you must compare , compare yourself to last year and see if you improved in terms of career , skills etc..thats the only metric that matters , be at peace with yourself and these things will not bother you..

also career is just one aspect of life , don't make it your whole life..

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, afdbowner said:

Chinnapatininchi unna values VIP suitcase lo pettey mantav.....adi cheta kaadu le ...Just have Whiskey and forget the Drama follow ipota...

Apna Time Ayyega...

manchi ga bank locker lo nee values daachuko. avi lenodu ninnu one day tinestadu