Confession - Jealous

afdbowner

Nenu Interview chesi recruit inodu... Director sankalu nakesi...Vaadni intiki invite chesi partilu icchhi....close frnd iyyi last ki mgr iyadu Tarvata

1 yr lo ver company jump kotti Director kuda iyyadu...

Naa deggara ippudu ochi buildup lu istunadu.... 

Vaanki talent ledu Noru okte undi...

naaku endukooo Jelousy and hatred and frustration ostundi...

Offcourse nenu enduku ala edagaledu ani naa meede...

I should divert myself....Dont know how to do it.

1 minute ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

nuvvu  vaadiki party ichi, maatalu cheppi manager ayyi, vere company ki velli director ayipo

Manaki Shelff Reshhfect okati edchindi le

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Life is too short to think of these. Picha light you will get your time.  Also, never compare success in life is just not promotion or earning money. 

As the Owner of this DB, I appreciate your words.

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Life is too short to think of these. Picha light you will get your time.  Also, never compare success in life is just not promotion or earning money. 

I appreciate your words

If you have to grow in work or life..just do this

siggu sharam anevi lekunda learn how to cheat ,use ppl and throw, forget neeti niajayati all bongu boshanam, become fully corrupt , arrange parties alcohol and babes to who so ever asks

give a fake smile always. 

4 minutes ago, afdbowner said:

As the Owner of this DB, I appreciate your words.

2 minutes ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

I appreciate your words

Sometimes Justice is delayed not denied. Hamara time bhi ayega. Thanks !

4 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

If you have to grow in work or life..just do this

siggu sharam anevi lekunda learn how to cheat ,use ppl and throw, forget neeti niajayati all bongu boshanam, become fully corrupt , arrange parties alcohol and babes to who so ever asks

give a fake smile always. 

Chinnapatininchi unna values VIP suitcase lo pettey mantav.....adi cheta kaadu le ...Just have Whiskey and forget the Drama follow ipota...

Apna Time Ayyega...

13 minutes ago, afdbowner said:

Chinnapatininchi unna values VIP suitcase lo pettey mantav.....adi cheta kaadu le ...Just have Whiskey and forget the Drama follow ipota...

Apna Time Ayyega...

If we change our character, values and personality for bodi promotion inka what are we?  It will kill us inside even promotion will not make us happy. 

Mana laga manam undali .  Adi gudisa lo unna mansion lo unna. Thats a better life lived :)

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

These work only short term. 

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Replay
Unmute

Current Time 0:19
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 100.00%

0:19
Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:00

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Small story out of my experience.

2 years back a guy was hired in our group. Vadiki Java mukka radu inko client lo ayite 2 weeks lo layoff ayyevadu. All he did in 2 yrs is wrote a stored procedure. Has very good communication skills. Vadu sollu to andari managers director level varaku kuda friends chesukunnadu. I used to get so damn frustrated that he throw all his work on me. Eventually i started to feel like my manager probably is carried away with his sollu and not even understanding i am the one who is burdened. I complained as well and felt no action is taken. My frustration increased even more. I totally felt vedu managers ni tagipinchi friends chesukoni nannu kuda dominate chesesadu. I had to take time off last year due to some personal reasons vadu naku leave gurinchi sr manager to nenu matladana ane range matalu matladadu as if i cant talk to my manager for my time off.  Nenu managers ni kaka patte type kadu kani ma sr manager is friendly even with me. She used to even have personal conversations so vadi bodi recommendation for time off akkarledu. AT times managers mida ney jokes cut chesadu and they entertained ani naku kuda anipinchindi. Cut cheste he is fired last tuesday. I was shocked because i started to believe  he impressed and they got carried away. I felt sorry for him but was also happy that justice is finally served. Few hours work chesadu in 5 months time and they understood it. All the time i thought nato goddu chakiri cheyinchukuntunnaru also felt enduku cheyali vadu hayi ga enjoy chestu vadi stories na mida padestunte i felt may be i am not recognized tittukunna kuda higher management waste ikkada pani chesevallakanna tage vallu sollu aey  kavali happy hours ki poyevalle recognized ani. They not only fired him but they also recognized my work and moved me into another challenging role.

Justice sometimes is delayed not denied. Patience leka frustrate avutam but eventually truth prevails and people get their turn.

Woww Good that they recognised your effort.... 👏

46 minutes ago, afdbowner said:

Nenu Interview chesi recruit inodu... Director sankalu nakesi...Vaadni intiki invite chesi partilu icchhi....close frnd iyyi last ki mgr iyadu Tarvata

46 minutes ago, afdbowner said:

You are waste fellow confirmed