GC ead ni spouse use cheyacha while principal applicant remains on h1b status

Be_happy

2 hours ago, albakra said:

Yes spouse of the principal applicant can start using GC EAD with out any impact of the primary applicant H1B status. 

She can fall back to H4 also if she steps out of country and come back on H4 visa. 

GP

3 hours ago, AIeAIe said:

My friend using from last 6 years 

Last 6 years ante mee friend and your age is 45+ years. Consult attorney meeku different rules vunayi emo

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, accuman said:

This is correct info

6 hours ago, Thantrik said:

this is completely gray area, okadaithe 7 yrs nundi h1 maintain chesthu using AP for travel.. asalu idi inka weird appudu h1 ela renew chesthunnado.. naku ardam avvatledu when last i94 says entry as parolee.. so basically you can switch category as you wanted emo..like h1 to f1 or f1 to h1 ala

7 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

Related question.Can we travel to India ,comeback on AP and still maintain H1B status?Or once we use AP , our status gets changed to EAD from H1b?

listen carefully at this time

9 hours ago, AIeAIe said:

My friend using from last 6 years 

I also heard from some one who has been using from long time. His wife started using but he is continuing his H1 and also he said he used Advanced Parole during travel so he did not need h1 stamping. H1 and Advanced parole (he did not start EAD), his wife using EAD and Advanced parole. 

i don’t know why any attorney not touching this topic and clarify. One desi telugu attorney has weekly youtube show but he also did not tell on this. 

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Be_happy said:

Can the spouse of a principal applicant who has a GC ead, work on EAD while the principal applicant remain on h1b???

Yes

29 minutes ago, TechSri said:

I also heard from some one who has been using from long time. His wife started using but he is continuing his H1 and also he said he used Advanced Parole during travel so he did not need h1 stamping. H1 and Advanced parole (he did not start EAD), his wife using EAD and Advanced parole. 

i don’t know why any attorney not touching this topic and clarify. One desi telugu attorney has weekly youtube show but he also did not tell on this. 

That is correct. My companys attorney team have repeatedly confirmed that we can use Advance Parole to travel but still can maintain H1 status. Remember AP is just for travel purpose. 

For working if we choose EAD then that is when u loose ur H1 status.

23 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

That is correct. My companys attorney team have repeatedly confirmed that we can use Advance Parole to travel but still can maintain H1 status. Remember AP is just for travel purpose. 

For working if we choose EAD then that is when u loose ur H1 status.

Some times POE officer might cancel your H1 if you are using combination of H1 for working and AP for travel. Not all officers do it. But I have heard such cases. It's up to you to take that risk. 

12 hours ago, albakra said:

Yes spouse of the principal applicant can start using GC EAD with out any impact of the primary applicant H1B status. 

She can fall back to H4 also if she steps out of country and come back on H4 visa. 

Cool

malli return vacchaka h4 ante work authorization potundhi kada... again malli apply cheskovali kada.... what is the benefit inka 

18 hours ago, Be_happy said:

Can the spouse of a principal applicant who has a GC ead, work on EAD while the principal applicant remain on h1b???

Happy ga chesukovochu... you are primary applicant not your wife... it’s the same as L1 ead and h4 ead... no issues man.... all the best 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TechSri said:

GP

2 hours ago, snoww said:

Some times POE officer might cancel your H1 if you are using combination of H1 for working and AP for travel. Not all officers do it. But I have heard such cases. It's up to you to take that risk. 

You must tell officer about clear rule. U have right to stop if officer does not follow rules or if he does not know