Polishetty Babu may replace konda babu

ramabeer

9 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Yes, that's why they are calling him " natural star"  ...if he came before Nani...

Ee Allu gadu, dil raju and other big shots are all in cohorts with each other. If someone has to become a big star antha valla chethullone undhi. They know that some scripts cannot be done by nepotism kids. However, those movies have some audience. Inka aa market kosam they try to give some people opportunities temporarily. They will get a new person every few movies so that the small successful heroes don’t grow. 

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Ee Allu gadu, dil raju and other big shots are all in cohorts with each other. If someone has to become a big star antha valla chethullone undhi. They know that some scripts cannot be done by nepotism kids. However, those movies have some audience. Inka aa market kosam they try to give some people opportunities temporarily. They will get a new person every few movies so that the small successful heroes don’t grow. 

Exactly bro...they know M and N don't have talent..so keep making mass masala movies with them ... Get good music from top music directors and release on festival weekends with max. Screens. Telugu people don't have a choice so they go to movie and automatically get collections. 

Other movies have to compete with few other movies, release on bad weekends and beg them to get theatres even in those days also . 

26 minutes ago, ramabeer said:

Growing popularity and fame 

Already familiar in bollywood

less attitude compared to konda babu 

Polisetty has great sense of selecting stories, couple more good movies.....he should a good replacement for Nani, B-grade Mega heroes, Konda babu and almost all 2nd tier heroes 

he is the only hero who can perform n be great at PR for his movie.......rest of the 2nd tier heroes, suck at one or the other. Poli makes sure that he takes the movie to the finish line, a great asset to producers

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, afdbowner said:

No I feel Success is getting into his head as well

he deserve little bit of that for all the hardwork and years of struggle...so its ok if he is enjoying his success little over than usual. But time anedi eppudu okela undadhu...couple of flops padithe automatic ga grounded aipotharu

good thing for him is, he is multi talented...edo luck tho hero chance vachi, ade luck tho hit emi kaale...acting, writing etc lo manchi talent undi..so he can sustain...may be Konda babu laaga mass image raademo, but who knows, coming yrs lo correct movie padithe he can get that too

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Konda bob already main league lo ki vachadu ga

well, too soon anukunta....continuous ga hits padali appude fan base strong untadi....ippudu vaadi unna fans only because of Arjun Reddy. Adi vachhi 3+ yrs avthundi...ppl will forget that image soon. So he has to get similar hits in couple yrs time frame...ledante Naveen or any other actor will take that spot

11 minutes ago, no01 said:

well, too soon anukunta....continuous ga hits padali appude fan base strong untadi....ippudu vaadi unna fans only because of Arjun Reddy. Adi vachhi 3+ yrs avthundi...ppl will forget that image soon. So he has to get similar hits in couple yrs time frame...ledante Naveen or any other actor will take that spot

He got geetha govindam...even if hos movies flop his acting is appreciated...

That's important...

16 minutes ago, no01 said:

he deserve little bit of that for all the hardwork and years of struggle...so its ok if he is enjoying his success little over than usual. But time anedi eppudu okela undadhu...couple of flops padithe automatic ga grounded aipotharu

good thing for him is, he is multi talented...edo luck tho hero chance vachi, ade luck tho hit emi kaale...acting, writing etc lo manchi talent undi..so he can sustain...may be Konda babu laaga mass image raademo, but who knows, coming yrs lo correct movie padithe he can get that too

100% agree bro. He worked his ass off for 10 years, gave 100s of auditions, he is a writer too and I'm sure his input is there in both his movies. 

Look at his few youtube videos and interviews...

Real talent ...genuine actor ..

23 minutes ago, kasi said:

Polisetty has great sense of selecting stories, couple more good movies.....he should a good replacement for Nani, B-grade Mega heroes, Konda babu and almost all 2nd tier heroes 

he is the only hero who can perform n be great at PR for his movie.......rest of the 2nd tier heroes, suck at one or the other. Poli makes sure that he takes the movie to the finish line, a great asset to producers

Because he is talented, he knows what works and what not. Even incase of Jathirathnalu which he agrees before Agent , I'm sure his talent on and off screen is what made the movie success. Director is not that talented and he himself agreed naveen gave lot of input in writing. Court scene is apparently he wrote...if you ask me without that scene and his acting , movie was going down hill. People would've said good first half, no story, bad 2nd half..flop movie. 

That single scene made the difference and it's a block buster. I watched that scene 10 times and still laugh and amazed by his dialogue delivery and expressions. 

Jathiratnalu success is not just poli guy he was given lot of support by Rahul and priyadarshi so it’s too early to give him credit. Let’s see what kind of stories he will select and his acting without support actors. 

10 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

100% agree bro. He worked his ass off for 10 years, gave 100s of auditions, he is a writer too and I'm sure his input is there in both his movies. 

Look at his few youtube videos and interviews...

Real talent ...genuine actor ..

I've been follwing AIB videos of his since few years and I was under impression that he is from North....sudden ga 1 Nenokkadine lo chusesariki I was surprised. But still I thought may be he learned telugu or someone dubbed for him...later I found out that he is a pakka telugu guy who moved to Mumbai for acting ani. 

Anyway just comedy scenes okkate kaadu...AIB lo if you see Half Day, The Truth of Engineering episodes you will know he can pull off serious tone acting as well....solid performance akkada...and that too in Hindi. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Jathiratnalu success is not just poli guy he was given lot of support by Rahul and priyadarshi so it’s too early to give him credit. Let’s see what kind of stories he will select and his acting without support actors. 

absolutely...infact Chitti character ammai kuda correct ga suit aindhi and ppl loved it...so andari hard work undi

kani the point here is Poli guy is not just an actor who reads script and act and sign off....he is multi talented, so edaina flop movie vachinde anuko, atleast ppl will say "movie was bad, direction/screen play/story etc was bad but Naveen was as usual amazing, he is the only saving grace in the movie, may be we can watch it only for him"...alanti stage ki velthadu

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, no01 said:

I've been follwing AIB videos of his since few years and I was under impression that he is from North....sudden ga 1 Nenokkadine lo chusesariki I was surprised. But still I thought may be he learned telugu or someone dubbed for him...later I found out that he is a pakka telugu guy who moved to Mumbai for acting ani. 

Anyway just comedy scenes okkate kaadu...AIB lo if you see Half Day, The Truth of Engineering episodes you will know he can pull off serious tone acting as well....solid performance akkada...and that too in Hindi. 

Yep... Agent was a great movie and is a hit, but didn't have resources to do marketing even after release.  As usual , main TV channels ignored him and give proper credit. 

Glad to see atleast few other DBians who appreciate real talent...

Even my close personal friends refuse to acknowledge his talent or accept just because he is not from M or N or because he is from hyderabad / telangana

True story ... One of my friend saw Jathiratnalu in theatre , downloaded it and kept watching again on bed laughing loudly. His wife has to go to other room to get a sleep. She posted in the wife's WhatsApp group next day. 

In our whatsapp group...he refused to acknowledge that be saw the movie and said " except couple of kullu jokes" there is nothing ANTA and said it wont work in AP as heavy telangana dialect. He said he watched 10 minutes and stopped. 

Fast forward the next day his wife complained that my husband is watching the movie non stop for 2 days , laughing out loud like a kid. 

1 hour ago, ramabeer said:

Growing popularity and fame 

Already familiar in bollywood

less attitude compared to konda babu 

New batch might replace mega crowd. Vijay D is opening multiplex in few weeks. He invested in Electric vehicles along with KTR. No one can touch him. soooo much money man

37 minutes ago, rokalibanda said:

kondababu or naveen babu evaru ayena sucess unantha varake okasare flop lu ravdam start ayete a taruvatha sangathi mana chiru allu aravind handle chestharu

Allu gadiki Aha nadapadam kashtam ayithe.. Vijay D requested Megha and My home guys to invest in them. I think Vijay babu ktr binami ani insider talk. Vijay ki oka charted flight kuda vundi.