Why Do I support CBN..... NTR fan vs CBN fan... #vennuupotu #state

Spartan

For you ... you think that ... you are fighting against one person on whom you think .. he is the reason for Annagaru's debacle or his death.

For us... That person is still fighting with those Anti Social Elements, Feudalists, Factionists, Murderers, Riggers, Looters.... who just enjoy power by creating all sort of anti social activities... and still claim themselves as the saviours or messiah's of Andhra.

That person, and this party which was founded by Annagaru to fight all the above anti social elements.... is still doing its best to continue for which the party was founded by its founder.  He taught the party, the cadre and its leaders to fight on OPPRESSORS.  So, the fight is still on ... on those OPPRESSORS and their AGGRESSION.

Coming back to LP, CBN & NTR episode... its a black mole on TDP history.... TDP cadres still find tough time to defend that... but whatever happened.... all the 3 have their roles and it can't be denied.  So, no one is clean in that episode... including Annagaru.... vaatsalyamtho adhikaaraalu kolpoyina raajulu vunnaaru.... mana Annagaaru koodaa vunnaaru.... chivariki putra vaatsalyam tho CBN ki koodaa ade jarigindi.  Putra vaatsalyamo.... sathee vaatsalyamo... leka inka ye vaatsalyamo.... party kante goppadi kaadu... kaakoodadu.  Annagaaru life long... thana family ni politics ki Govt. offices ki dooramgaa petti oka example set chesaaru.... atuvanti MAHA YOGI... MAHAANUBHAAVUDU anadaggaa vaadini koodaa longa deesukuni aayana jeevithaanni.... party ni sarvanaasanam chesindi party ni Annagaarini ventaadina oka duradrushtam.  Ofcourse CBN saved party by that time... kaanee ippudu ade thappu chestunnaadu.... its our wish to keep his putra vaatsalyam in check... before history repeats itself.

Coming to your statements or threads in this DB.... please come clean on YSR, Jagan & his type of politics.  Your Vadinamma endorsed those LOOTERS, KILLERS & RIGGERS for what they are doing... and getting their names in the same bracket of the NEVER BEFORE AND NEVER AGAIN - THE GREAT NTR.  How you can tolerate such heinous acts from your own vadinamma.

On our side... we are clear... we need TDP.. which was founded by NTR and its in our blood to support that until our death.... that is because the party is the only hope in the society's fight with the DARK FORCES.  Today Chandrababu... tomorrow some other... but definitely the party must stand on its values... its fight with the Dark Forces.... then only our support will be there. Period.  

• Upvote 1

ilanti picha sodhi musalollani patinchukodam waste ... thoseyyatam better

as harsh as it may sound...there is a reason why i say this...

vellaki authala party ni edirinchadam kante, randhra anveshana chesi sontha valla kallu podavadam important..

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

In a sea of darkness , chandrababu naidu is the beacon of hope for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana

agreed....

chinnapudu oka novel chadiva...

andulo okadu day time or noight time...

tala ki headlight kattuku tirgutadu......

enduku ra ani adigite.... prapancham anta darkness lo undi..I am the only savior of this world and bring it out of darkness antadu...

konta mandi adini medhavi antaru..konta mandi tikkalodu antaru....

i think Babu belongs to medhavi in this scenario.....

@ZoomNaidu  QKPZeL-shared.gif

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Spartan said:

agreed....

chinnapudu oka novel chadiva...

andulo okadu day time or noight time...

tala ki headlight kattuku tirgutadu......

enduku ra ani adigite.... prapancham anta darkness lo undi..I am the only savior of this world and bring it out of darkness antadu...

konta mandi adini medhavi antaru..konta mandi tikkalodu antaru....

i think Babu belongs to medhavi in this scenario.....

@ZoomNaidu  QKPZeL-shared.gif

A pichi ne development ani antaru...

13 minutes ago, Spartan said:

a thread esinodini lepe plan lo unnaru @snoww  @3$%

This thread vesinoduuu nijam ga phulka ayithe..He is somewhat sensible. But vadini thokkesthar loyal katappa lu