housing market pull back

yemdoing

34 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

it's a townhouse with no backyard and only 1800SQft... FOMO lo some people bought such townhouses . 

Crazy price for townhouse 

On 3/22/2021 at 6:09 PM, zarathustra said:

I find it the opposite. 

Memu almsot one month back illu teesukunnamu ippatiki inka email alerts osthunnayi for new homes, what I noticed is that the prices have gone up for the same kind of houses that were priced 50k lesser a month ago. 

which city ?

45 minutes ago, pandemkodi said:

Crazy price for townhouse 

EXACTLY... even H1 people without even I-140 are buying homes. Visa issues vasthey yem chestaro.

it seems they are not calculating the consequences if things go south .

Just now, yemdoing said:

EXACTLY... even H1 people without even I-140 are buying homes. Visa issues vasthey yem chestaro.

They are just paying 5% down. Max they loose 25 to 30k and they enjoy house as long as they stay in home. Madhyalo house price perigithe refinance with cash out and investment is back. Same like 2005

4 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

Yeah this is new trend .. every one buying homes Nk matter if they don’t understand the closing costs or whatever . But it’s good in the long run if they stay there for some 5-10 years 

20 minutes ago, megadheera said:

They are just paying 5% down. Max they loose 25 to 30k and they enjoy house as long as they stay in home. Madhyalo house price perigithe refinance with cash out and investment is back. Same like 2005

Yeah.. same trend is observed. House konnaka india lo stuck aythey house paristhithi yenti ? 

Once you buy a house you are tied to that location. flexibility of moving to another city for better job/salary will be out of window.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, yemdoing said:

Yeah.. same trend is observed. House konnaka india lo stuck aythey house paristhithi yenti ? 

Once you buy a house you are tied to that location. flexibility of moving to another city for better job/salary will be out of window.

Oho..

lol..

7 hours ago, megadheera said:

5% down ok na? i thought standard is 20%?

Lol

antey illu konnavallu jobs/location mararu antava?

lot of companies pay sign on bonus when moving to new location. Few companies even take care of real estate agent commission.

Just now, Pavanonline said:

5% down ok na? i thought standard is 20%?

Below 500k house ki 5% tho kooda loans vasthayi