H4 Extension Visa Dropbox question

srinuchaitu

All, 

My H1B visa stamping got expired in last August 2020. 

I recently received 3 years of extension approved on my H1B . 

My dependents (wife & daughter)are yet to get their finger prints appointment completed in the US. 

Now I am planning to send my dependents to India for a vacation . 

Is it ok for them to travel without getting their finger prints done in the US and get their Visa stamped through Dropbox stamping smoothly in India.

11 hours ago, krrish4u said:

yes they can get stamped using ur h1b without issues....once thei visa is approved notify ur attorney so they can withdraw their petition

So should they attend an interview again or as I am eligible for Dropbox will they also be eligible for Dropbox 

when did their previous visa expired? anyhow now visas expired in last 48 months (4 yrs) are eligible for drop box. And hope you will book one appointment and include your wife and kid on urs...so if ur eligible for dropbrox hope you can submit will of your documents together...if their previous visa is expired more than 4 yrs back then check once with ur attorney

as far as I know, H4 vaallu india ochi Visa stamp veyinchukunte .. i think vaallu finger prints adugutharu .. so old petition that was filed in US will become redundant .. 

11 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

as far as I know, H4 vaallu india ochi Visa stamp veyinchukunte .. i think vaallu finger prints adugutharu .. so old petition that was filed in US will become redundant .. 

so should they attend interview even if eligible for Dropbox?

13 hours ago, krrish4u said:

when did their previous visa expired? anyhow now visas expired in last 48 months (4 yrs) are eligible for drop box. And hope you will book one appointment and include your wife and kid on urs...so if ur eligible for dropbrox hope you can submit will of your documents together...if their previous visa is expired more than 4 yrs back then check once with ur attorney

4 yrs or 2 yrs? For drop box eligible