Made a bet that Adani's gonna go bankrupt in 5yrs

Raven_Rayes

The dude is buying assets left and right in India's infrastructure space, and is making a huge bet on India's economic rise. But India is gonna stall for a long time. 

Adani is gonna go broke like the younger Ambani, and forced to sell his assets within 5yrs.

I bet 5lakhs on it.

India has too many dumb fcuking bhakts in its elite now to even take that country seriously anymore. Its a gone case.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

The dude is buying assets left and right in India's infrastructure space, and is making a huge bet on India's economic rise. But India is gonna stall for a long time. 

Adani is gonna go broke like the younger Ambani, and forced to sell his assets within 5yrs.

I bet 5lakhs on it.

India has too many dumb fcuking bhakts in its elite now to even take that country seriously anymore. Its a gone case.

Too big to fail.

• Upvote 1

current running bets -

Mamata wins Bengal - 1 lakh

Kangna Ranaut gets a BJP ticket to contest before 2025 - 5 lakh (I think I'm gonna lose this one since they gave this idiot a national award again)

Just now, Iriswest said:

Too big to fail.

No such thing as that in the infrastructure sector. The ports can always be broken up and sold piecemeal.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I bet 5lakhs on it.

You are assuming wrong , first of all modi has to lose for Adani to go down .I don't see modi losing in 2024 , but I can see majority reduction .

Adani is in some good sectors like ports and sez which will do well regardless of anyone in power .

He is also entering shitty sectors like airports , green power , power transmission ,etc which will collapse if NDA is voted out 

And most importantly anytime Adani buys an asset , its value is increased several fold by central government creating Infrastructure around it .

For example , he took over krishnapatnam port at above market value looking at its books but after he acquired it . They are creating  thousands of crores of infrastructure around it . From industrial parks  to doubling existing road width , increased customs capaciy , Food safety unit , coast guard unit , etc . 

https://www.thehansindia.com/andhra-pradesh/kriscity-to-come-up-in-coastalbelt-of-nellore-676997

In a span of less than two years krishnapatnam is getting more infrastructure sanctioned than previous ten years . The value of the port is going to increase by several times due to these crony lobbying power .

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

You are assuming wrong , first of all modi has to lose for Adani to go down .I don't see modi losing in 2024 , but I can see majority reduction .

Adani is in some good sectors like ports and sez which will do well regardless of anyone in power .

He is also entering shitty sectors like airports , green power , power transmission ,etc which will collapse if NDA is voted out 

And most importantly anytime Adani buys an asset , its value is increased several fold by central government creating Infrastructure around it .

For example , he took over krishnapatnam port at above market value looking at its books but after he acquired it . They are creating  thousands of crores of infrastructure around it . From industrial parks  to doubling existing road width , increased customs capaciy , Food safety unit , coast guard unit , etc . 

https://www.thehansindia.com/andhra-pradesh/kriscity-to-come-up-in-coastalbelt-of-nellore-676997

In a span of less than two years krishnapatnam is getting more infrastructure sanctioned than previous ten years . The value of the port is going to increase by several times due to these crony lobbying power .

all this is moot.. including support from Modi.

That there's an expectation that Adani is gonna do fabulously well is why there's a bet in the first place. If I win, I make 25lakhs, and lose only 5lakhs.

4 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Also Adani is reaching the stage of too big to fail , any damage to him will cause lot of damage to the banks too

There's nothing called too big to fail dude. what do you think is stopping Ambani from expanding his presence similarly, if being big is enough insurance against failure?

Adani has assets that can be confiscated. too big to fail is for banks that build up liability far outstripping its assets

10 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Not much money to made in these sectors. does Adani actually manufacture something? He better hope India becomea manufacturing colossus, otherwise he's fcuked.

I hope he gets fcuked, and I hope India remains a laggard, btw.

I'm rooting for INdia's downfall.

21 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Not much money to made in these sectors. does Adani actually manufacture something? He better hope India becomea manufacturing colossus, otherwise he's fcuked.

I hope he gets fcuked, and I hope India remains a laggard, btw.

I'm rooting for INdia's downfall.

He is the typical well connected crony industrialist operating in sectors which requires lot of lobbying power . 

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Always cry on poor banias.. 

I never once made a charge on Adani's reach in the union govt. Its immaterial to me.

the more interesting thing to me is - will he succeed or will he fail?

I bet that he will fail. businessmen fail all the time. Adani is no different. I have no animosity towards him. I have animosity towards Modi voting, nationalist scum middle class more than I have for Adani.

In fact, I have met Adani when I was a kid. He was my father's client. He was nice to me.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I never once made a charge on Adani's reach in the union govt. Its immaterial to me.

I bet that he will fail. businessmen fail all the time. Adani is no different. I have no animosity towards him. I have animosity towards Modi voting, nationalist scum middle class more than I have for Adani.

In fact, I have met Adani when I was a kid. He was my father's client. He was nice to me.

He will stop doing business and cut his costs... after modi gone... 

Matter over

He will invest in FD's and sleep peacefully

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Nuv vizag odi vi kaadha raa... Adani ni epudu kalisav, me father em chesevaru..