Toddler Management while wfh

BejawadaChow

Does anyone here wife and husband working and Managing Toddler.

Konni tips evvandi bro's , mast kastam aitundi not to get him bored and feeding and attending meetings and etc..

how do you guys manage.

8 minutes ago, BejawadaChow said:

Konni tips evvandi bro's , mast kastam aitundi not to get him bored and feeding and attending meetings and etc..

how do you guys manage.

Send to india

8 minutes ago, PhirLalSalam said:

Kanatame maa pani.. aa tharvatha antha grand parents ki vadelestham antunna db uncles

@psyc0pk

recently in-laws went back to india... baby chala benga ga undi.. and due to this wfh..not able to concentrate more on baby

16 minutes ago, BejawadaChow said:

how do you guys manage.

outdoor play

play dates

buy lot of toys

33 minutes ago, BejawadaChow said:

how do you guys manage.

Other people I know hired fulltime nanny... this is the best option I have seen.

27 minutes ago, BejawadaChow said:

how do you guys manage.

day care is best.. if not in 8hrs work .. take schedules between u can wife ..30mins breaks from separately.. ateast 2hrs cover .. oka 1-2hrs tv or painting in tablet ...inko 2hrs sleeping..  food its better he eats by himself..  this is what i do

3 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

Other people I know hired fulltime nanny... this is the best option I have seen.

Thats not a good option, kids ki valla age group pillaltho adukonivvali, kalavanivvali, intlo nanny ni pedithey they are still inside the home. They will never outgrow, best option is daycare. This way they will develop immunity, socializing, communication, mortar skills and ee autism lanti vi daridaapulaki kooda raavu

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Thats not a good option, kids ki valla age group pillaltho adukonivvali, kalavanivvali, intlo nanny ni pedithey they are still inside the home. They will never outgrow, best option is daycare. This way they will develop immunity, socializing, communication, mortar skills and ee autism lanti vi daridaapulaki kooda raavu

in normal days yes... some parents are worried of covid spread in daycare , kids appetite, less than 2 years  ,getting sick frequently  etc... andhuke nanny at home.

at least this is what I have seen in my circle..

40 minutes ago, BejawadaChow said:

how do you guys manage.

Watch this bro