Zack Snyder's cut Justice League is still a stupid film

Raven_Rayes

basically unwatchable for me.

I skimmed through most of it. Noticed Joker at the end, and still wasn't interested in watching that part.

They should stop trying to make serious looking superhero movies, and stick to making them for kids, or kid like adults.

some of the watchable marvel movies like Ragnarok, Infinity war are basically extended sitcoms with lots of gags.

terrible acting in justice league too, from the main cast, to the extras. everyone.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

basically unwatchable for me.

I skimmed through most of it. Noticed Joker at the end, and still wasn't interested in watching that part.

They should stop trying to make serious looking superhero movies, and stick to making them for kids, or kid like adults.

some of the watchable marvel movies like Ragnarok, Infinity war are basically extended sitcoms with lots of gags.

terrible acting in justice league too, from the main cast, to the extras. everyone.

joss whedon was brought to add the comic element and it still did not work out. pure dark theme also did not work out with superman vs batman . they have no idea what to do. 

Just now, mirchi_bajji said:

joss whedon was brought to add the comic element and it still did not work out. pure dark theme also did not work out with superman vs batman . they have no idea what to do. 

They should stop making them. even William Dafoe looked like a clown, even more than he did when he signed up for Spiderman.

Batman cartoon is a masterpiece in comparison. actually to compare will be insult to the cartoon. Its actually really really good.

Also whats that pretty Wonder Woman's name? I forget.

she's overrated. can't act for sh1t. The only good act I saw in the entire film is the Batman's sidekick butler.. I forget his name too.

I'm getting too old for these movies, may be.

Zack Snyder is hot.

He came on in the first few seconds to thank all the idiots who forced the studio to make this movie a reality. The world is such a sick place, really. These kind of idiots have so much power.

but sorrrry.. this movie is unwatchable cringe.

23 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Zack Snyder is hot.

He came on in the first few seconds to thank all the idiots who forced the studio to make this movie a reality. The world is such a sick place, really. These kind of idiots have so much power.

but sorrrry.. this movie is unwatchable cringe.

narsi ?