Kerala has a literacy rate of 90%, BJP leader O Rajagopal reveals reasons why BJP is not growing in state 😂😂

JackSeal

3 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

proud to be a fellow DBian kaka tenor.gif

you may think I'm lying. I've lived in Indian city streets for 6 months. the trauma has messed with my brain and simply destroyed my capacity to articulate. I have nightmares when I go to train stations now. I'm slowly getting better.

I did it only as an experiment, though. I'm not poor.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you may think I'm lying. I've lived in Indian city streets for 6 months. the trauma has messed with my brain and simply destroyed my capacity to think. I have nightmares when I go to train stations now.

Bichagadu movie lo kuda same bro 

zwnpy-PGVJBYYZWRH-Full-Image_GalleryCove

1 minute ago, JackSeal said:

Bichagadu movie lo kuda same bro 

zwnpy-PGVJBYYZWRH-Full-Image_GalleryCove

I'm not religious. I'm just arrogant fcuktard who got what he wanted, and experience as a lower class person in multiple Indian cities. I got mental trauma from that.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm not religious. I'm just arrogant fcuktard who got what he wanted, and experience as a lower class person in multiple Indian cities. I got mental trauma from that.

Share your experience bro inko thread vesi

I know every train route in south western railway originating from Salem to Coimbatore to Kochi... and then Chennai to Vizag route.

I ate in amma canteens, pissd and sh1t in railway stations, took bath once in 3days (paid 30rs at train stations), slept in trains at night, and lived like this from Feb 2018 to Aug 2018.

I worked as construction labour, as welding guy, as copy editor for business directory in this time. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

O Rajagopal, BJP leader and lone party MLA revealed the reasons why the party is not growing fast in Kerala. Literacy is an important factor and Kerala has a literacy rate of 90%, he said.

‘Kerala is a different state. There are two-three different factors here. Kerala has a literacy rate of 90%. They think and communicate and these are the habits of the educated. That is also a problem,’ he said. ‘

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I know every train route in south western railway originating from Salem to Coimbatore to Kochi... and then Chennai to Vizag route.

I ate in amma canteens, pissd and sh1t in railway stations, took bath once in 3days (paid 30rs at train stations), slept in trains at night, and lived like this from Feb 2018 to Aug 2018.

I worked as construction labour, as welding guy, as copy editor for business directory in this time. 

interesting n what did you find in your experience

I did venture towards north India. I crossed orissa and a guy got on the train with dried sh1t on his dress (a huge dump, not just bits that stuck to his pant)..

the sight was enough to give up my silly experiment and to take the flight from raipur back to Chennai.

15 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you may think I'm lying. I've lived in Indian city streets for 6 months. the trauma has messed with my brain and simply destroyed my capacity to articulate. I have nightmares when I go to train stations now. I'm slowly getting better.

How old were you when you did this eXpErImEnT?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I did venture towards north India. I crossed orissa and a guy got on the train with dried sh1t on his dress (a huge dump, not just bits that stuck to his pant)..

the sight was enough to give up my silly experiment and to take the flight from raipur back to Chennai.

Vaddu atu velloddu. Especially UP 😨

7 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

interesting n what did you find in your experience

nothing specifically interesting. Just talked to loads of people, got beaten once, got almost beaten multiple times. got robbed thrice (twice while asleep, and once as a grab and run).

yeah, i learned that most people don't like CBN. this was in 2019.

I learned how caste works at the lowest level in a company. I did work for a factory in Tiruppur. None of what I learnt is worth the horrible experience and loss of brain function, and loss of apetite.