Kerala has a literacy rate of 90%, BJP leader O Rajagopal reveals reasons why BJP is not growing in state 😂😂

JackSeal

30 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

antha chinchesi sadhivi kuda akkada endhuku kaka antha employment undadhu? Mostly dubai ki ellipotharu or india lo other states ku ostharu for employment and pay taxes there. .  

tenor.gif

In Dubai big business empire's are from Kerala only, for example LuLu

Malayali's and Tamil's mana telugu valu chesina antha sound cheyaru, they are in good positions in administrative field and good in business community also

mana telugu rastra la lo super duper employment unnatlu

16 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Share your experience bro inko thread vesi

I don't think you understand. I hate people in this db. I post purely out of hatred for majority (almost all except few) here. 

Its not attention that I seek in this db, but an outlet for my anger on middle class assholes in India.

I would never 'share' anything in this db.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

The thing really good about the experiment is exploring India. 

But being in the lower rungs of Indian society is traumatic dude. 

When you took that decision, it  was you being naive.

43 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

antha chinchesi sadhivi kuda akkada endhuku kaka antha employment undadhu? Mostly dubai ki ellipotharu or india lo other states ku ostharu for employment and pay taxes there. .  

tenor.gif

They have good employment rate..for them going to middle east is a norm since ages..they been doing trade with middle east since 1480s.. they even used to go to haj in ships in 1490s.. vasco do gama set entire ship of muslim pilgrims on fire...

easy money and they commute between kerala and middle east as if they are flying to mumbai..3-4 hours journey..

1 minute ago, Tyler_durden said:

I hate upper class/caste India with every ounce of my cellular matter. In all their happiness, I find a darkness.  With every word they utter to me, they expose how much of a disgusting human beings well off Indians actually are. 

my mistake is choosing to live in India. I've since corrcted that mistake, and have now set my sights on something better. To live in space. Fcuk humans. I'm gonna die in space.

I just hope the Indians I meet are normal people, and not the kind who want to do 'something' for that dastardly country. Those people are absolutely insufferable.

6 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Anti national spotted

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

my mistake is choosing to live in India. I've since corrcted that mistake, and have now set my sights on something better. To live in space. Fcuk humans. I'm gonna die in space.

Well that escalated quickly 

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Well that escalated quickly 

Thats what happens when you are loaded.

and when my brain clears, I'm pretty sure I can master rocket science faster than Elon Musk can pretend to. haha..

• Haha 2

He's actually an extreme nationalist. The kind who thinks Hindus should control India.

Sarcasm. I was simply pulling his legs for the statement anthe.

Thats what happens when you are loaded.

and when my brain clears, I'm pretty sure I can master rocket science faster than Elon Musk can pretend to. haha..

Tiger man spotted