Kerala has a literacy rate of 90%, BJP leader O Rajagopal reveals reasons why BJP is not growing in state 😂😂

JackSeal

Just now, dewarist said:

Tiger man spotted

pretty sure that's a reference to something I haven't kept up to in pop culture these days.

like I said, I became 50% less than functional since 2019. I don't remember 90% of what I do, and can't find the words to talk to people normally.

I just hope that I can get past this. may be I won't, and will die a loser. As long as I don't have any idiotic Indian friends by my side telling me how I should have done this that way, and this way, it's okay with me.

Just now, Ellen said:

@Raven_Rayes this person stole my id with two upper case i's and and arietty 😭

Yep. you became a celebrity. 

thank you for your kindness to me. Its extremely rare for a person, and almost unheard of in this db. There are less than 6 people who were kind to me, and you were one of them. thanks.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Yep. you became a celebrity. 

thank you for your kindness to me. Its extremely rare for a person, and almost unheard of in this db. There are less than 6 people who were kind to me, and you were one of them. thanks.

giphy.gif  awww thanks

6 minutes ago, EIlen said:

Stole your id ? how ??, u say two i's then its not your id no, comfletely different id no 

sare tagaladu..dont do any scams in my name...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Tamilnadu lo 4% voteshare ki BJP mundalu maatlade maatalaki emanna ponthana undha ra? koncham kooda siggu lekunda they pretend like they are the main opposition/ruling party. ekkada tirigina aa yedhavale.

even after they are voted out comprehensively in 2019, inka patti peedisthunnaru. It feels like TN is a colony of India. sick fcuk Indians.

Arey Kerala topic lo TN endhuku vachindhi ra @maidhanam 😂😂