Congress - Indira, Sonia & Priyanka

Zindagi247

Indira Gandhi had huge following among women. Same charishma got carried over to Sonia. Ipatiki ladies and congress cadre lo velidaru ante porlu dandalu pettestharu. 

I feel ippati varaku Rahul ni party prez and PM canidate ga project chestunaru kabatti some are not liking him in same range like Indira & Sonia. 

Sonia is 74 now. Why aren't they putting Priyanka in the foreground? She is a look alike of her grand mother. Fans easy ga connect avtharu kada? Ee pappu ni enduku tostunnaru intaga? Is Priyanka even more dumber?

Mellaga Priyanka look motham Indira laga set chestunaru..Sonia ki emina aithe ah sympathy antha Priyanka ki votes ga maripothayi emo. 

Congress To Hire Costliest Makeup Artists To Give Priyanka Gandhi The  Indira Look – The Fauxy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• futureofandhra

• NiranjanGaaru

• Zindagi247

• ZoomNaidu

Popular Days

Just now, Zindagi247 said:

Indira Gandhi had huge following among women. Same charishma got carried over to Sonia. Ipatiki ladies and congress cadre lo velidaru ante porlu dandalu pettestharu. 

dasan728x90.jpg

I feel ippati varaku Rahul ni party prez and PM canidate ga project chestunaru kabatti some are not liking him in same range like Indira & Sonia. 

09f83eb6de8380ca1793293b4a56e0c231.jpg?w=90&h=70&fit=crop&crop=center&fm=jpg
ఇక ఆలస్యం దేనికి 7* రోజుల్లో మీ ఇంటికి...
Designer ceilings with smart lighting design that'll raise your spirits all day...
gyproc.in

Sonia is 74 now. Why aren't they putting Priyanka in the foreground? She is a look alike of her grand mother. Fans easy ga connect avtharu kada? Ee pappu ni enduku tostunnaru intaga? Is Priyanka even more dumber?

Mellaga Priyanka look motham Indira laga set chestunaru..Sonia ki emina aithe ah sympathy antha Priyanka ki votes ga maripothayi emo. 

Congress To Hire Costliest Makeup Artists To Give Priyanka Gandhi The  Indira Look – The Fauxy

The hard reality is 60% of the population don't know anything about Indira Gandhi .if priyanka gandhi takes over Robert Vadra will be at forefront and he will serve the same damage as rahul gandhi . 

They need someone independent to head ghe party , Gandhi's can remain and focus on some states and leave the rest of party to strong  regional leaders

5 minutes ago, Zindagi247 said:

akka now only focused on children and part time politics ... asurula arachakalu ekvaipoinaddu durga devi mahishasura marxiana chesindho akka kuda apara kalika enter aei deshanni nashanam chesthunna bathailaku chukkalu chupisthadhi

She is heavy drinker, she is called bottle by rajiv's close frnd subramanyam swamy.. 

Drinkers will not succed in politics apart from Dora is an expection

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

She is heavy drinker, she is called bottle by rajiv's close frnd subramanyam swamy.. 

What about our RRR?

Just now, CuteDesiGal said:

Maa sharmilla akka jarigina appudu levani noru ippudu lesthundi yeeee

Ante sharmila looks like YSR ana meaning? Just look a like undadam valla OG supporters andaru malli venakku vostharu emo Priyanka aythe ane question anthe.

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Already script rasi pettukunara

4 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

The hard reality is 60% of the population don't know anything about Indira Gandhi .if priyanka gandhi takes over Robert Vadra will be at forefront and he will serve the same damage as rahul gandhi . 

They need someone independent to head ghe party , Gandhi's can remain and focus on some states and leave the rest of party to strong  regional leaders

Jarigedi cheppu bro

Just now, Zindagi247 said:

What about our RRR?

RRR is mp ,not a national leader,not my RRR

I'm BJP, RRR is not, I only used to support pk(as ally) in ap politics, now no one... 

4 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

akka now only focused on children and part time politics ... asurula arachakalu ekvaipoinaddu durga devi mahishasura marxiana chesindho akka kuda apara kalika enter aei deshanni nashanam chesthunna bathailaku chukkalu chupisthadhi

Akka will surely strike hard

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

RRR is mp ,not a national leader,not my RRR

I'm BJP, RRR is not, I only used to support pk(as ally) in ap politics, now no one... 

RRR kuda manode ade BJP ne kada. Rebel