How to mirror data in a folder?

betapilli

I have a 1 TB hard drive connected to my desktop, I have a box drive with that much data. I want to mirror my data, like if I change a file on the hard drive, I want it to be changed in my Box drive. How to do that?

4 minutes ago, betapilli said:

I have a 1 TB hard drive connected to my desktop, I have a box drive with that much data. I want to mirror my data, like if I change a file on the hard drive, I want it to be changed in my Box drive. How to do that?

Try ctrl c ctrl v

2 minutes ago, Jacks_Seal_Broken said:

Try ctrl c ctrl v

Lol, after saving all data, say you want to change a file at some point, how to make sure it's mirrored in the Box drive?

8 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Ammi ... ikkada vese badulu google or box support site lo chusthy telisedi gaaa 

Box sync install chesukol... Similar tool available for almost all cloud providers 

https://support.box.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043697194-Installing-Box-Sync

19 minutes ago, betapilli said:

bemmi1.gifbemmi1.gif

4 hours ago, Chay said:

bemmi1.gifbemmi1.gif

on serious note, she feels like IT job kotti life ayyindanukuntundi, 3-4 yrs ayyaka telustadi IT job ante ento

the garal's emotion is understandable, she wants to help other feeful which is greatest of the great