Ma friend valla wife laptop lo...

ramabeer

4 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Nuvu thella nalla or mexi vallani cheskunte ne meeda extra scrunity untundi from what I know akkada ela interview chestharo no idea kani if u really love the person then no problem and even after getting gc and get divorced and u want to sponsor next person adi biscuit .. nuvu endhuku divorce cheskunav anna dhani meeda drill chestharu ani vinna .. 

Aaakuuu ki froook ki difference thelvani desi ankul galla information nammakuuu. Marriage genuine ga undi phottosss and brideeee side nundi valla parents letters submit chesthe. Game over. Half job done. Unless its fasak marriage there is nothing to worry. 

Gudddhaaa 10ngutharuuuu appiiiicer gadini anavasaramga kathal mingutheee. Its shitttizens fundamental right and usssciiissss cant deny them. 

4 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

3rd year echhh1. Didn't progressed myself to frustrated level yet. 

Anduke intelligent ga queue skip cheddham anukuntunnaaaa. Old beggars ke buvvaaa gathiii ledhu akkada. Chippa pattukoni nilchuneee opika ledhu ankul. One life mandhi. Not worth all that wait and phrustration. 

good..its a ruthless game of survival of the fittest

18 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I honestly have nothing against eccch444 vaunties. I'm just stating what I have witnessed. Nothing personal. Actually they are human beings with temptations. I understand that. No judgment. 

Uncle, how do you know your finance is not cheating on you right now? Elago working ee antunnavga

Just now, betapilli said:

Uncle, how do you know your finance is not cheating on you right now? Elago working ee antunnavga

If she cheats. I have no legal obligation to stay with her. The day I find out or the day she confesses I will move on to new flower. This is extremely practical world. No one has time for anything that's not purposeful. 

5 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

office communciator lo akele ho ananakkarledu, they can simply text on phone kada, doubtful edavalaki anni doubts ee vastaayi

marriage is based on trust, one has to let go 100 doubts before they are convinced infidelity

if one is so doubtful, don't let your wife work

I don’t agree. Doubt unte work maneyanadam enti. Affair can happen even outside  workspace. It’s the mindset. First time   theda kodithe, one has observe silently to confirm if it is just your misunderstanding or if there is a pattern that confirms the affair.  It’s for both guys and girls. 

3 minutes ago, siru said:

good..its a ruthless game of survival of the fittest

Agreed. One needs to put their whole life as a hostage to win this game. I'm afraid I cant. Props to folks who have no guilt about this whole time consuming slave journey. 

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

If she cheats. I have no legal obligation to stay with her. The day I find out or the day she confesses I will move on to new flower. This is extremely practical world. No one has time for anything that's not purposeful. 

How long do you know her first uncle? As in live in lo unnara? Leka different city lo job doing aa? H4 aunties different city lo undadam valla cheating annav ga, adi ne fiancee case kuda avochu ga

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Aaakuuu ki froook ki difference thelvani desi ankul galla information nammakuuu. Marriage genuine ga undi phottosss and brideeee side nundi valla parents letters submit chesthe. Game over. Half job done. Unless its fasak marriage there is nothing to worry. 

Gudddhaaa 10ngutharuuuu appiiiicer gadini anavasaramga kathal mingutheee. Its shitttizens fundamental right and usssciiissss cant deny them. 

Uncle can i tell you one thing? Even if the entire world says a couple marriage is fake, uscisss cannot deny your case based on that as long as the husband and wife love each other and want to build life in america for good. Uscisss valla style lo interview chesi satisfy cheskuntundi yes veelu nijamaina janta ani. Thats it. Officers ki anni rights untayi he/she can approve, givee rfe, deny. But he/she must provide strong reasons for denial so he/she will do his/her part and take a decision. 

anyways ne case lo nuvu ammayi nijanga pelli cheskoni life lead cheyalani anukunte she can strongly stand for u and u will be fine... future lo problems vachina nuvu careful ga byta padela chuskunte chalu if not lite. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AppatloBhutto said:

I don’t agree. Doubt unte work maneyanadam enti. Affair can happen even outside  workspace. It’s the mindset. First time   theda kodithe, one has observe silently to confirm if it is just your misunderstanding or if there is a pattern that confirms the affair.  It’s for both guys and girls. 

Why silently? Communication should be there, edaina unte matladukovali kani we investigation mentality enti? 

Just now, betapilli said:

Why silently? Communication should be there, edaina unte matladukovali kani we investigation mentality enti? 

arey ikada sodhi pette badhulu intiki povachu ga.. malla working 17 hours adi idi anukunta edustav ^G#W

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nimmakai said:

arey ikada sodhi pette badhulu intiki povachu ga.. malla working 17 hours adi idi anukunta edustav ^G#W

I go home already uncle, last week 17 hours. This week, not so bad. 

• Haha 1