AA, MB, RC all are hypocrites... They appreciate new age directors but don't do movies with them...

hunkyfunky2

AA , RC and MB...they invited Sandeep vanga to their home and spoke highly of him.

Same thing with prashant varma... This list goes on....

But no movies, they go back to mehar ramesh, boyapaiti, vamshi , trivikram and do the same routine movies. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

AA , RC and MB...they invited Sandeep vanga to their home and spoke highly of him.

But no movies, they go back to mehar ramesh, boyapaiti, vamshi , trivikram and do the same routine movies. 

Vallu ela, evaeitho cinema lu teyalo manam evar decide cheyaniki?  It's like a bekar jobless guy from India commenting on why v work for us firms and not in India..  

Evari comfort and calculations vallaki untai.. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Waste fellows anthe....I wish most of these dumbfucks think like aamir

hmm.. All those theatres don't magically pay for themselves. Someone has to lease them, and pay lease amounts regularly to keep them from being shut down and sold as malls.

So after all this maintenance work over years/decades, not to forget the social networks one has to build to stay in this game, do you think they are gonna let someone else enjoy the fruits of the infrastructure they carefully built up to benefit them?

what's so special about Vanga? Why does he deserve a big pay packet? you think that his current pay (lets say 1cr) is not enough? Its not sufficient to inspire him to make better movies, you think?

These new age directors are like startup kids, always trying to market themselves as the next best thing. But it requires more than just good film making talent to become the next best thing in most industries. 

If they are so passionate about filmmaking, they don't even need this platform. There are literally 100s of avenues for them to make that money. Expecting RC, MB, AA to give them movies is just expecting to make easy money on the back of an infrastructure someone else built.

• Upvote 1

do you really prefer a self indulgent piece of sh1t like Vanga, over guys like AA, RC and MB who atleast carefully construct their image, and employ 1000s of people behind the scenes to keep it going?

can Vanga build his own infra? He's too arrogant to do it.

even RGV failed to build sustainable network outside the traditional pathways. and RGV is perhaps the most influential film director in modern telugu film industry. Vanga, Bonga all these are bachchas with an oversized ego. They are not even great filmmakers at the level of Satyajit Ray etc. 

Just enough to watch their bs movies for entertainment and let them wage their wars in private, or lick balls of AA, RC, MB. I don't care. Vanga can do with some humility.

5 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

They can't break out of their bubble , some of them even have political ambitions , so they don't want to lose the typical mass hero image 

21 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

They can't break out of their bubble , some of them even have political ambitions , so they don't want to lose the typical mass hero image 

what's the upside of doing a film with new age directors? none of them are actually good. They are not spielberg types that can create meaningful movies that appeal to everyone on a huge canvas, can they?

Most new age directors have very narrow vision are just drawing on a variety of sources for their scenes, including stealing them from their friends. They focus on things that are happening around them (some lame kidnap story, or love failure for a psycopath etc). None of them dream big and work towards it. If I was AA, RC, MB, I wouldn't even invite any of them to my home.

They are not that talented as is being built up. It applies not just to Telugu industry, but all industries. I haven't seen a single mindblowing film other Falaknuma Das, and Guntur Talkies in the past few yrs in Telugu. In Tamil, I can't remember a single good film I saw in the past few years. And these are all movies that have small budgets and very specific audience. Its impossible to scale them to a 50cr movie.

If AA, RC, MB agree to make a movie with these directors, they are just committing suicide with their careers. Simple. They can't recover from it. Vijay tries to do it and understands that its better to stay away from encouraging these new directors.

6 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

first of all those heroes have huge responsibility. vallani nammi chala dabbu petti kontaru distributors, exhibitiors. Veellu new age films tiste awards vastay kani dabbulu raledu anuko..apudu bokka padedi papam distributors ki theaters ki.

Second point..nuvu vanga gadini edo pedda new age ani chepav lol.,niku vadu thappa evari peru teleda? he is the worst of all the new age directors

• Upvote 1

Telugu industry is so huge. These new directors can easily find work to keep them occupied for a lifetime.. but without big heroes there is no industry.. it just doesn't exist.

just hope that in the future there will be more new directors in the range of Rajamouli, if you want big heroes to make films with them.

as much as I hate Telugu movies in general, and Rajamouli in particular, the man built up his career brilliantly moving from small budget movies to Bahubali. I don't think any new gen director has this kind of patience of vision.

What happened to that Prabhas movie director? I dont even remember his name or the movie's name. That's what will happen if AA, RC, MB agree to do movies with new age directors. They are all not that great as we think they are.

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what's the upside of doing a film with new age directors? none of them are actually good. They are not spielberg types that can create meaningful movies that appeal to everyone on a huge canvas, can they?

Most new age directors have very narrow vision are just drawing on a variety of sources for their scenes, including stealing them from their friends. They focus on things that are happening around them (some lame kidnap story, or love failure for a psycopath etc). None of them dream big and work towards it. If I was AA, RC, MB, I wouldn't even invite any of them to my home.

They are not that talented as is being built up. It applies not just to Telugu industry, but all industries. I haven't seen a single mindblowing film other Falaknuma Das, and Guntur Talkies in the past few yrs in Telugu. In Tamil, I can't remember a single good film I saw in the past few years. And these are all movies that have small budgets and very specific audience. Its impossible to scale them to a 50cr movie.

If AA, RC, MB agree to make a movie with these directors, they are just committing suicide with their careers. Simple. They can't recover from it. Vijay tries to do it and understands that its better to stay away from encouraging these new directors.

yaa and most of the times vallu handle cheyaleru antha pedda stars ni.. PA Ranjith is best example..he made good films with small actors..vadiki Rajini ni isthe line ga 2 films flops ichadu