Pulinvendula biddala majaka na

Manchodu_Chedodu

2 hours ago, ysshakeela said:

Christian Connection working full throttle.

Baabooru crying inside -- "How and why did I miss this Christian thing. Lokesh Baabu too missed"

Baboruu always miss something....he kept himself unnecessarily busy for no reason....with out actually doing ground level politrics...shame on him to allow to get such stupendous victory...for the this joker thuglaqq

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ysshakeela said:

Christian Connection working full throttle.

Baabooru crying inside -- "How and why did I miss this Christian thing. Lokesh Baabu too missed"

Next elections ki baboru kuda Bible pattukoni mataiah suvartha antu pracharam chesthademo

8 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Next elections ki baboru kuda Bible pattukoni mataiah suvartha antu pracharam chesthademo

Thappadhu. FB lo YSRCP activists chese posts lo 95% I see are from Xians and Reddys. This is the same thing RRR has been saying from the day 1.

AP politics now are similar to UP/Bihar politics during Mulayam and Lalu times. Yadava and Muslims combination had played big role in attaining the power. In AP - Reddy, Xian and Mulsim combination is playing the same role.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Thappadhu. FB lo YSRCP activists chese posts lo 95% I see are from Xians and Reddys. This is the same thing RRR has been saying from the day 1.

AP politics now are similar to UP/Bihar politics during Mulayam and Lalu times. Yadava and Muslims combination had played big role in attaining the power. In AP - Reddy, Xian and Mulsim combination is playing the same role.

@DummyVariable 

4 hours ago, ysshakeela said:

Why that much downgrading females re maama?

Haven't you seen recent Mirzapur Series ? Pankaj Tripathi's wife was always looking to dominate and ride on the top.

Females have that ability to ride on top. Any doubts? No more insulting to the females. 

End of the discussion.

I am not doubting females mamaa

.. Jaggadi athyasha gurinchi talking anthe

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2021 at 6:40 AM, Somedude said:

let it be.. So accusing them in the name of community - Baboru loosing Xians, Teddy votes..

Akkada toh Baboru aagada? - He started Degrading in the name of regions - pulivendhul faction!sts, Kadap@ rowdies... Baboru loosing those region votes too

Did Baboru stopped by these.. NO - He says - People ki shiggu ledhu, Pachi pani kosam Hyd velthunnaru, And he himself stays in Hyd.. AA votes kuda poyayi

poni akkadi toh aagara.. Social media lo evaru post/commenting Baboru vesina - Be it neutral, or confused-people (yet to decide Who to support) - aadini teddy, Xtian ani mocking chesthunatae - aa Baboru support votes kuda pothunnayi

P.S: Am not saying Jagluq is Fair, corruption-free leader..  Inni angles lo public ni minguthu.. votes veyyali antae ela vestharu?? Baboru lost to Jalaga in 2019 elections by only 6% share ani thelusa kaka

9 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

Same equation ki baanam Akka trying in TG

One possibility is she aiming for 2-3 seats and use them for whatever her musugu goal is