Why I freaking love Sai Pallavi

Ellen

4 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Strong , educated, talented actress ...who can give a run for money to any one..

Even so called handsome mahesh Babu won't even stand a chance next to her, why ? She will kill him with her acting, expressions and body language. 

In any other industry other than TFI, he would have been a nobody by now. Telugollu kabatti vadini superstar chesaru

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, zarathustra said:

It's great you call a nepo kid with zero talent an "actor"

LoL i think he is joking. Because rojuki 4 threads mega family population explosion ni tidutu vestadu vere id lo

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

It's great you call a nepo kid with zero talent an "actor"

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

In any other industry other than TFI, he would have been a nobody by now. Telugollu kabatti vadini superstar chesaru

Exactly.. That's why no one dubs his movies ...as others can't bear his expressionless face...

23 minutes ago, argadorn said:

She looks like feminist to me ...I think she works very hard like men and fight for her rights ... 

What makes it seem like she is a feminist? 

48 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Message baane undi.. but I heard she got her skin bleached to make it whiter..hopefully that is not true, but if it's true that makes her message a bit hypocritical 🤷‍♂️

42 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Yeah. Not offended at all. There is nothing wrong in having pimples or having a different skin tone than brown. But going by your logic,  I also love trees. Does that make me a tree?

stop talking BS.....gede laga perigaaka kuda, I mean antha age vacchaaka kuda pimples enti asayyam ga....teenage tarvatha pimples emiti...that too actress ayyundi pimples ante daridram ga vuntadi

12 minutes ago, betapilli said:

What makes it seem like she is a feminist? 

May because she works equally hard like any other  male actor rather simply depending on her skin show

36 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Strong , educated, talented actress ...who can give a run for money to any one..

Even so called handsome mahesh Babu won't even stand a chance next to her, why ? She will kill him with her acting, expressions and body language. 

piccha piccha comment lu chesavathe gooba pagalakodatha...sannasi ga

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Prince_Fan said:

stop talking BS.....gede laga perigaaka kuda, I mean antha age vacchaaka kuda pimples enti asayyam ga....teenage tarvatha pimples emiti...that too actress ayyundi pimples ante daridram ga vuntadi

Chiranjeevi Balakrishna Rajanikanth lol bob lanti vallemaina six pack abs tho unnara? Vallani batta potta unna mem chudali, back kinda aravai yellu ochina 20 yella pillalto dance este chudali, e pilla ki pimples unte chudalera? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

"Actor" ayyundi zero expressions ichi skin show meeda netttukostuna mee odini chudatle? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

May because she works equally hard like any other  male actor rather simply depending on her skin show

That should make her not feminist. I would say a feminist is someone asking for a levy on the pretext of being female. She isn't asking for a levy, infact she is giving other males a run for their money. I wouldn't call her a feminist. 

• Upvote 1