Why I freaking love Sai Pallavi

Ellen

2 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

stop talking BS.....gede laga perigaaka kuda, I mean antha age vacchaaka kuda pimples enti asayyam ga....teenage tarvatha pimples emiti...that too actress ayyundi pimples ante daridram ga vuntadi

Edisav le gadida laaga G kindaki 47 years ochin, teenage kodukuni pettukuni, inka edo teenage kurradila la vaadikanna 20 years takkuva age unna ammayilatho he's so handsome, he's so cute ani cheppinchukone lolbob gaadi fans e cheppali siggu sharam gurinchi 

• Upvote 1

Just now, betapilli said:

That should make her not feminist. I would say a feminist is someone asking for a levy on the pretext of being female. She isn't asking for a levy, infact she is giving other males a run for their money. I wouldn't call her a feminist. 

@Arey_enti_ra_idi

ee DB lo janalaki asalu feminist ante ento feminism ante ento baaga telusannattu lecture isthunnavu. Ikkada undede sagam sagam vegina pakodi gallu

7 minutes ago, betapilli said:

That should make her not feminist. I would say a feminist is someone asking for a levy on the pretext of being female. She isn't asking for a levy, infact she is giving other males a run for their money. I wouldn't call her a feminist. 

Emo pilli. According to formal definition in sociology " Feminism, the belief in social, economic, and political equality of the sexes". It doesn't depend on pretext merely. 

Just now, Ellen said:

Emo pilli. According to formal definition in sociology " Feminism, the belief in social, economic, and political equality of the sexes"

Yes, it's advocating for women rights on the pretext of equality of sexes. She is not advocating for equality of sexes, she is going on her own, to the extent that she is better than most male actors in the industry. I would say she is anything but a feminist. 

she is very lucky as our kala khandam RR sir is not actively doing movies.

Else she would have been showered 100 grapes .as watermelon does not fit the requirement here

1 minute ago, jambalhaatraja said:

she is very lucky as our kala khandam RR sir is not actively doing movies.

Else she would have been showered 100 grapes .as watermelon does not fit the requirement here

yeee puchakaiooo vesthy sachi orukuntadi lol qGcnM09KAc0MaRJcdx4LOCkIg5ZMTqUyQmUDq980

5 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Yes, it's advocating for women rights on the pretext of equality of sexes. She is not advocating for equality of sexes, she is going on her own, to the extent that she is better than most male actors in the industry. I would say she is anything but a feminist. 

You are reducing the definition of feminism to a very very narrow context. Anyone who doesn't succumb to conventional gender stereotype is a feminist. And fighting against gender stereotypes is a huge part of feminism. She is assertive, she is strong, and more importantly unlike all other heroines, I never saw her play a role that shows her as a submissive woman in any given context. 

• Upvote 1

ame value endo rowdy baby song 1 billion poster lone telisipoindi..asalu face ee pettale andulo eemedi. so she is just another passing cloud ..easily available for 2-3 lakhs etc for kammula teja etc low budget faltoo love stories.

pedda directors bongu bi dekhar. atleast item song kooda iyyaru

https://telugustop.com/rowdy-baby-1-billion-poster-that-angered-sai-pallavi-fans-telugu-tollywood-movie-cinema-news/

14 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Edisav le gadida laaga G kindaki 47 years ochin, teenage kodukuni pettukuni, inka edo teenage kurradila la vaadikanna 20 years takkuva age unna ammayilatho he's so handsome, he's so cute ani cheppinchukone lolbob gaadi fans e cheppali siggu sharam gurinchi 

He is so obsessed with young looks . Ee type songs Mahesh female fans kosam anta 

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

You are reducing the definition of feminism to a very very narrow context. Anyone who doesn't succumb to conventional gender stereotype is a feminist. And fighting against gender stereotypes is a huge part of feminism. She is assertive, she is strong, and more importantly unlike all other heroines, I never saw her play a role that shows her as a submissive woman in any given context. 

dora edo feminism maleism transism ani pedda pedda matladutunnadu.. ye website lonchi kottu kocchinav paina text ni

sontam ani cheppaku. BATA cheppu to kodatar DB janalu