Will this beat Saranga dariya soon?

Ellen

1 hour ago, friesNfrappe said:

I think inspiration from nicki minaj anacandaaa 😜

Nooo ewwww. Don't compare dhee with that cancer called Nicki. Forest setting may be anaconda laga undemo kani... The meaning of the song  is really amazing. Chala touchy undi message. Anaconda is nothing but derogatory piece of crap objectifying a woman's body lol. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

..catchy to tunes, beautiful message ( if you care to see the meaning ) works across languages. 

Saranga video song is not released yet.. so can't compare yet

Ya ante the Saranga dariya lyrical one and this song released almost in the same timeline with one week vyatyasam and views almost competing laga anipichi ala title pettanu le. Honestly different set of audience and different genre of songs

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

konni songs...meaning teliyakapoina...vindaaniki baagunte...

last year...i hear these songs repeatedly...

I like be free. It's a folk song from Kerala ....sung during boat races I think. Love the lyrics. Vidya added her own twist and took it to new level. 

Now, e song lyrics English meaning they displayed, honestly I liked this particular song more only after understanding the lyrics. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ellen said:

This music + Dhee's unique alto voice is amazing. It is weird but very addictive.... sounds funny but lyrics are very meaningful. First vinte blaaaah anipichindi. Now im unable to stop listening lol ...the views are also soaring up like crazy 

ee tamil valaa guts mechukovali kaka

tamil hiphop Ammugif

2 hours ago, Ellen said:

This music + Dhee's unique alto voice is amazing. It is weird but very addictive.... sounds funny but lyrics are very meaningful. First vinte blaaaah anipichindi. Now im unable to stop listening lol ...the views are also soaring up like crazy 

M la undi

trying to ape something something and ended doing nothing

9 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

M la undi

trying to ape something something and ended doing nothing

did you atleast try to say something here, or did you start with wanting to say nothing?

3 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Boss, she is singer.... Trying solo...what's wrong? 

chudatanikii rytu bazaar moham la unte doubt vacchindi

and more over coffee color saale gallu em chesina it looks awkard

lyrics ikkada varakey ardham ayyayi

ku ku ku kuu.. taata kaada tala betti.. ku ku ku kuu.. kundalo yaar meegada kottesi.. ku ku ku kuu.. tanni loadu tavaletti.. ku ku ku kuu.. kambali poochi talapetti.. ali mangar kodi dongalinchi.. pettara pettara chadaname.. 

ela cheppanu booty @friesNfrappe Brahmanandam GIFs | Tenor