Arey raven ryes

RoadRomeo

20 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what TG movement did or didn't achieve is not for you or me to say. Its up to the TG people to do that. I can say whatever I want to about India because I hold that cursed passport and live in India under its rules. You are also free to say anything about India, without much pushback from me.

wondering how TG movement rank and file became nationalists so quickly is just one of my observations, and I qualified that comment with my hope to see a critique of the movement, and not your crude attacks on TG. What you say bout TG movement is a characteristic of all movements, and is not a particularly helpful way to talk about how it, other than to scratch your itch to say something nasty about TG separatists.

Yeah sure, there's no depth to my opinions. you don't have to take them seriously. I don't. I am just here because I keep getting let in, and allowed to post crap, even after being banned multiple times. I don't think that what I post is gospel truth. I'm open to talk about where I'm wrong. It looks like you are not, and consider every post that points out flaws in your argument as a personal attack on you.

If you can say about india because you hold a piece of paper i actually grew up in TG. My grandfather ran a business in TG and so my great grandfather. You may have a problem with your extreme social isolation but you cannot take it out by lying about me or bashing about me based on assumptions you make in your 10 X 10 room.

TG won freedom form what ?There is  a meaning to the statement British ruled india - 300 plus millions indians had no voice in british parliament and clear rules were made showing status of indians as a ruled people with no particiation.  But Is there any meaning to the statement Andhras ruled telangana? Andhra pradesh was formed as parliament act based on same linguistic principles appplied to TN or KL or Wb or maha. All people had same voting rights. The issue is you are too dull to process meaning behind such statements - there is no real thought in what you say. Just whatever gives you an emotional hit.

When people say "andhras are ruling tg" even a kid knows its a false statement and what it actually means is TDP and Kammas hold on it that they dont really like. And who are the biggest opposers of caste based domination of tdp? is it even telangana? ask Kapus in VJW ( @NiranjanGaaru ) or dalits in karamchedu etc. And who are the people in TG who have a problem with Kams presence it is obviously doras like Velams or Reds who want to monopolize political power in TG.

You bring the same dullness and lazy stereotyping (TG won "freedom") to your claim that TG people were behind it. Even in 2009 when TDP and TRS were in alliance TG votes for YSR congress with OPEN knowledge that YSR doesn't like seprate TG. Even hardcore TG people will tell you here that without YSR death chance of TG is next to nil. what "people movement" when it depends on accidents like that?. The only time where there was a palpable people support was after chidu declared Delhi wants to give TG and thats just human psychology.

The way TG demand was framed there is no concept of sacrifice in it - essentially TG doras wanted to keep all the best parts of then AP with no compromises of anything. There is no narrative of justice at all - if they  really believed in opression of "andhras" they would have offered to take in Rayalaseema atleast. If you tell people of chennai or mumbai that you will form a seperate region where they get to keep all of the riches of the city themselves without having to share. Intitially they will not support thinking it is too weird. But when you make it really palpable with center coming in and offering and making it almost a reality - they will offcourse succumb to temptation. thats what happened in TG after 2009 and there too it is indirect evidence.

All of the above thing any hardocre TG guy would also agree. You think android will have a problem with Jagan ruling hyderabad ? 

Unfortunately you are likely to comeback with more abuse or dull meaningless statements like "TG won freedom". As I said there is no thought in what you say just what you find emotionally comforting.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

If you can say about india because you hold a piece of paper i actually grew up in TG. My grandfather ran a business in TG and so my great grandfather. You may have a problem with your extreme social isolation but you cannot take it out by lying about me or bashing about me based on assumptions you make in your 10 X 10 room.

TG won freedom form what ?There is  a meaning to the statement British ruled india - 300 plus millions indians had no voice in british parliament and clear rules were made showing status of indians as a ruled people with no particiation.  But Is there any meaning to the statement Andhras ruled telangana? Andhra pradesh was formed as parliament act based on same linguistic principles appplied to TN or KL or Wb or maha. All people had same voting rights. The issue is you are too dull to process meaning behind such statements - there is no real thought in what you say. Just whatever gives you an emotional hit.

When people say "andhras are ruling tg" even a kid knows its a false statement and what it actually means is TDP and Kammas hold on it that they dont really like. And who are the biggest opposers of caste based domination of tdp? is it even telangana? ask Kapus in VJW ( @NiranjanGaaru ) or dalits in karamchedu etc. And who are the people in TG who have a problem with Kams presence it is obviously doras like Velams or Reds who want to monopolize political power in TG.

You bring the same dullness and lazy stereotyping (TG won "freedom") to your claim that TG people were behind it. Even in 2009 when TDP and TRS were in alliance TG votes for YSR congress with OPEN knowledge that YSR doesn't like seprate TG. Even hardcore TG people will tell you here that without YSR death chance of TG is next to nil. what "people movement" when it depends on accidents like that?. The only time where there was a palpable people support was after chidu declared Delhi wants to give TG and thats just human psychology.

The way TG demand was framed there is no concept of sacrifice in it - essentially TG doras wanted to keep all the best parts of then AP with no compromises of anything. There is no narrative of justice at all - if they  really believed in opression of "andhras" they would have offered to take in Rayalaseema atleast. If you tell people of chennai or mumbai that you will form a seperate region where they get to keep all of the riches of the city themselves without having to share. Intitially they will not support thinking it is too weird. But when you make it really palpable with center coming in and offering and making it almost a reality - they will offcourse succumb to temptation. thats what happened in TG after 2009 and there too it is indirect evidence.

All of the above thing any hardocre TG guy would also agree. You think android will have a problem with Jagan ruling hyderabad ? 

Unfortunately you are likely to comeback with more abuse or dull meaningless statements like "TG won freedom". As I said there is no thought in what you say just what you find emotionally comforting.

It's ok gatham gathaha bhayya

TG formation has 1000 reasons, nobody could have stopped it

rulers in TG were selfish they want to self rule themselves, they went for it

Congress itself became TRS B team during that regime, that was main reason congress was destroyed in wholesale in entire united AP

10 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

It's ok gatham gathaha bhayya

TG formation has 1000 reasons, nobody could have stopped it

rulers in TG were selfish they want to self rule themselves, they went for it

Congress itself became TRS B team during that regime, that was main reason congress was destroyed in wholesale in entire united AP

no one knows. Lot of people say if YSR lived then no chance. But the problem is with this  stupid statements that "TG won freedom" anta.