Arey raven ryes

RoadRomeo

orey nuvvu enduku thidthunnav ani artham aythe ottu.

boothulu emundhi bochchu, online lo emanna cheppachu.

shaman sorcerer ani sollu chepte evadanna navvuthadu. daanikey feel aythe etta.

endho le nee badha.. 2-3 yrs taravatha super untav antunnav kadha.. undu. appudanna ee sollu maanu

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

jaggi vasudev reference koncham curiority penchindhi

veedu sollu chepthunnadu baaga. arey jaggi vasudev laaga settle aypora babu ani nenu anna.

daanney naa meedha tirigi vaadadu. vaadiki sontha brain ani emi edvale ga ..

edho babu gaaru aggression try chesthunnaru.. chooddaam entha varaku work out avtundi vaadiki ani.. I'm just curious.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

veedu sollu chepthunnadu baaga. arey jaggi vasudev laaga settle aypora babu ani nenu anna.

daanney naa meedha tirigi vaadadu. vaadiki sontha brain ani emi edvale ga ..

edho babu gaaru aggression try chesthunnaru.. chooddaam entha varaku work out avtundi vaadiki ani.. I'm just curious.

tdp batch ?

tdp batch ?

nope. mana babu garu separate lane from the rest of db. em raasthado manaki artham kaadhu, vaadiki kooda artham kaadhu. He's from north Telangana I think. If anything, he's staunchly anti Andhra (I may be wrong, but he seems to be pretty arrogant in general)

he's a grifter. I remember hiim first starting off with misogynous comments.. girls this, girls that sort of sh1t.. and then he took up to glorifying mystical Islam (without actually making any sense, even muslims get offended by the sh1t he posts) and got abused by everyone. I actually requested him to please tone down the Islam posts.. and surprise he did.

he turned to posts on abrahmic religions or some such sh1t. I don't actually read what he posts. its a mess. The guy just wants to rile people up, but ends up being shamed because he's clueless about what he posts.

looks like, he ran out of safe topics to talk about, and is experimenting with his aggressive stance with me. Something I posted ticked him off I guess.

or may be the fact that I'm controlling the converstaino in his thread. Too bad, thats what happens when you have no clue about what you post. So he became unhinged and started threatening me. He's actually funny in a way.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nope. mana babu garu separate lane from the rest of db. em raasthado manaki artham kaadhu, vaadiki kooda artham kaadhu. He's from north Telangana I think. If anything, he's staunchly anti Andhra (I may be wrong, but he seems to be pretty arrogant in general)

he's a grifter. I remember hiim first starting off with misogynous comments.. girls this, girls that sort of sh1t.. and then he took up to glorifying mystical Islam (without actually making any sense, even muslims get offended by the sh1t he posts) and got abused by everyone. I actually requested him to please tone down the Islam posts.. and surprise he did.

he turned to posts on abrahmic religions or some such sh1t. I don't actually read what he posts. its a mess. The guy just wants to rile people up, but ends up being shamed because he's clueless about what he posts.

looks like, he ran out of safe topics to talk about, and is experimenting with his aggressive stance with me. Something I posted ticked him off I guess.

or may be the fact that I'm controlling the converstaino in his thread. Too bad, thats what happens when you have no clue about what you post. So he became unhinged and started threatening me. He's actually funny in a way.

Eee Telangana speratists batch kunna moral and hate issues anni inni kaadhu. Andhra side only caste kampu otherwise they have better grasp on what is right and wrong.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

tdp batch ?

He's not your average db'ian. he's unique, and uniquely idiotic, insecure in a way that most db people are not.

I'm just ultra curious about what he's gonna do in 2-3yrs. 

Just like in that movie 'aa okkati adakku'.. something big I guess.

Eee Telangana speratists batch kunna moral and hate issues anni inni kaadhu. Andhra side only caste kampu otherwise they have better grasp on what is right and wrong.

I don't think he's telangana movement enthusiast. He's a bandwagoner mostly. 

I doubt he has any strong or fully formed views on anything related to people's lives. He just likes to pretend to be in the forefront of whatever gives him maximum eyeballs I guess.

The guy is total scumbag.  

If I have to form an opnion on the one line incoherent replies he gives in this db, I would assume that this is the kind of guy who spit on his friend who gave him few hundred bucks to help hiim... because he wanted to do it. and he may even boast about it. lol.

Now this RoadRomeo is how you rile up a person.. haha..

and I didn't even get started with 1% of the sh1t you post on this db. 

yeah yeah, you can play football with me in real life.. but you'll never ever meet me in real life. booohoooo....

44 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

as far as diff btwen TG and Andhra, my limited experience lo, Andhra people generally more materialist, TG people are simply chill about everything.

but I am still disappointed at how many people from the Telangana movement took to Indian nationalist rhetoric, after their state was achieved. Like there was no bigger purpose to the movement, nor was the movement an egalitarian one.

atleast the dravidian movement still gives lip service to minority issues elsewhere in the country, and the world. While TG movement's leadership was slightly liberal (KCR seems to hold liberal views in general), but the rank and file of the TG movement seem to be full of bigots (only based in this db)... but also based on TG govt stance on various issues like EWS, 370 etc. Its downright pathetic.

One day I should read critiques of the TG movement, and its history to understsand it better. Because what you say about TG movement seems a little excessive and extremely parochial, sorrrry..  But I can't debate you or anyone on this. I have zero knowledge on this matter, and wouldn't make judgements on TG or Andhra people.

p.s. when I say Andhra are materialist, I mean that only in a neutral way. I don't understand the dynamics of Andhra/TG dispute.. or even the fact that TG people still consider themselves as poorer than Andhra, when per capita income in more than half of TG is close to twice the richest district in Andhra. 

14 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

as far as diff btwen TG and Andhra, my limited experience lo, Andhra people generally more materialist, TG people are simply chill about everything.

but I am still disappointed at how many people from the Telangana movement took to Indian nationalist rhetoric, after their state was achieved. Like there was no bigger purpose to the movement, nor was the movement an egalitarian one.

atleast the dravidian movement still gives lip service to minority issues elsewhere in the country, and the world. While TG movement's leadership was slightly liberal (KCR seems to hold liberal views in general), but the rank and file of the TG movement seem to be full of bigots (only based in this db)... but also based on TG govt stance on various issues like EWS, 370 etc. Its downright pathetic.

One day I should read critiques of the TG movement, and its history to understsand it better. Because what you say about TG movement seems a little excessive and extremely parochial, sorrrry..  But I can't debate you or anyone on this. I have zero knowledge on this matter, and wouldn't make judgements on TG or Andhra people.

p.s. when I say Andhra are materialist, I mean that only in a neutral way. I don't understand the dynamics of Andhra/TG dispute.. or even the fact that TG people still consider themselves as poorer than Andhra, when per capita income in more than half of TG is close to twice the richest district in Andhra. 

Why don't you take some time and travel across telangana ? Villages and towns only.