Arey raven ryes

RoadRomeo

Just now, Ellen said:

Why don't you take some time and travel across telangana ? Villages and towns only. 

Yes, I should do it this year. after summer.

57 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Eee Telangana speratists batch kunna moral and hate issues anni inni kaadhu. Andhra side only caste kampu otherwise they have better grasp on what is right and wrong.

Says the guy who hates telangana people day and night. By the way telangana people never hated anyone. They only complained about being oppressed. Chala difference undi. Mee elitist batch ki oppression ante endo telvaka, empathize cheyaleka...hate ani misunderstand cheskuntaru. Can't blame u cuz u never experienced it first hand

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

as far as diff btwen TG and Andhra, my limited experience lo, Andhra people generally more materialist, TG people are simply chill about everything.

but I am still disappointed at how many people from the Telangana movement took to Indian nationalist rhetoric, after their state was achieved. Like there was no bigger purpose to the movement, nor was the movement an egalitarian one.

atleast the dravidian movement still gives lip service to minority issues elsewhere in the country, and the world. While TG movement's leadership was slightly liberal (KCR seems to hold liberal views in general), but the rank and file of the TG movement seem to be full of bigots (only based in this db)... but also based on TG govt stance on various issues like EWS, 370 etc. Its downright pathetic.

One day I should read critiques of the TG movement, and its history to understsand it better. Because what you say about TG movement seems a little excessive and extremely parochial, sorrrry..  But I can't debate you or anyone on this. I have zero knowledge on this matter, and wouldn't make judgements on TG or Andhra people.

p.s. when I say Andhra are materialist, I mean that only in a neutral way. I don't understand the dynamics of Andhra/TG dispute.. or even the fact that TG people still consider themselves as poorer than Andhra, when per capita income in more than half of TG is close to twice the richest district in Andhra. 

I am talking about telangana sepratists not regular telangana fellows - they will be barely different from andhra folks. TG movement was finance and run by sanghis. Just stop emotions cloud you (especially your hatred to andhra Ks (it may be justified but you will be a fool to build worldwide view on that)). Why would you think BOTH  bjp and congress got together so smoothly for this bill. And now you say you are surprised that they took to natioanlistic rhetoric ?

3 hours ago, Ellen said:

Says the guy who hates telangana people day and night. By the way telangana people never hated anyone. They only complained about being oppressed. Chala difference undi. Mee elitist batch ki oppression ante endo telvaka, empathize cheyaleka...hate ani misunderstand cheskuntaru. Can't blame u cuz u never experienced it first hand

Nee moham le - hate kanipetthindhe mee vallu. Nuvve seppali hate gurinchi. TG sepratists were never oprressed - they are doras - vallaki opression endhi. Your caste and dora caste together LOOTED tg people and now you wanted political power fully so started this galata. I am not justifying andhra elite too. But its TG sepratism.

47 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am talking about telangana sepratists not regular telangana fellows - they will be barely different from andhra folks. TG movement was finance and run by sanghis. Just stop emotions cloud you (especially your hatred to andhra Ks (it may be justified but you will be a fool to build worldwide view on that)). Why would you think BOTH  bjp and congress got together so smoothly for this bill. And now you say you are surprised that they took to natioanlistic rhetoric ?

I'll respond tomorrow. I don't agree with you. And can't type much on mobile

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I have a very bad writing habit in this db, where I give more info than is required in a conversation because I'm experimenting with how people react to it and stuff. It was my mistake to mention that TS was from North Telangana and that he's probably anti-Andhra (purely based one particular time he went ballistic on Andhra folks for some reason). This information has absolutely nothing to do with this thread or my opinion of him (which the topic was).. But I still appreciate your attempt to make this into TG vs Andhra disco, because I would've (probably) done something similar with a pet agenda of mine. So out of respect for your persistence on this issue,

1. TG movement was financed and run by sanghis -

So was Indian independence movement financed by upper caste merchants who wanted to secure their local market from foreign goods. Dravidian movement was financed by tamil and telugu industrialists who wanted to remain relevant and avoid the rise of Hindi in TN.  Does this invalidate the achievements of these movements?

2. I hate Andhra Ks

whatever gave you this idea? I live in a 10x10 room 90% of the time, which is part of a bigger home where I live alone. I don't go out, I don't talk to people from my class in real or on phone. The only interaction I have with people in my class is on twitter and here. I hardly know any Ks, plus I'm very bad at guessing castes. my 'worldview' is the collective worldview of people I follow on twitter. Nothing more. I don't hate Ks. I don't hate anyone. I just hate people who pick on me, when I'm just being polite/cute with them. I mock everyone. its not hate.  Its just my life. I don't mock muslims because they are currently being mocked by everyone and I don't want to be an asshole by joining in with some clever jokes. otherwise I have no problem mocking Islam also.

3. The bill

its just a logistical nitpick. you claim that BJP/Congress getting together to pass a bill means that sanghi moneybags were in on it, or that the creation of TG had nationalists blessings.

both of which are baseless claims. everyone is a sanghi in India, unless they are communist or dravidian or from some other religion. The natural state of existence of almost every upper class/caste person in India is Sanghi.. its true of both TG/AP. One has to consciously read and practice their way out of this bigotry that is instilled in all Indians from their childhood. So it makes no sense to say sanghis supported the movement. because everyone is technically a sanghi. They just are not aware of it yet.

and the national parties were glad to accede to separate state because they saw a political opportunity for them. how does this simple fact lead to your conclusion that such involvement of national parties means nationalist sentiment would be high in the region? It just doesn't make sense.

---------------

Yes TG has too many bhakt assholes. But its true of entire India, including of TN. the entire country is infested with this diseased people. Like I already said, my observation of TG movement is purely from my 10x10 room, and interactions on here, where I find majority of TG posters to be bigots of the highest order. nmy observation is incomplete.

5 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I have a very bad writing habit in this db, where I give more info than is required in a conversation because I'm experimenting with how people react to it and stuff. It was my mistake to mention that TS was from North Telangana and that he's probably anti-Andhra (purely based one particular time he went ballistic on Andhra folks for some reason). This information has absolutely nothing to do with this thread or my opinion of him (which the topic was).. But I still appreciate your attempt to make this into TG vs Andhra disco, because I would've (probably) done something similar with a pet agenda of mine. So out of respect for your persistence on this issue,

So was Indian independence movement financed by upper caste merchants who wanted to secure their local market from foreign goods. Dravidian movement was financed by tamil and telugu industrialists who wanted to remain relevant and avoid the rise of Hindi in TN.  Does this invalidate the achievements of these movements?

2. I hate Andhra Ks

whatever gave you this idea? I live in a 10x10 room 90% of the time, which is part of a bigger home where I live alone. I don't go out, I don't talk to people from my class in real or on phone. The only interaction I have with people in my class is on twitter and here. I hardly know any Ks, plus I'm very bad at guessing castes. my 'worldview' is the collective worldview of people I follow on twitter. Nothing more. I don't hate Ks. I don't hate anyone. I just hate people who pick on me, when I'm just being polite/cute with them. I mock everyone. its not hate.  Its just my life. I don't mock muslims because they are currently being mocked by everyone and I don't want to be an asshole by joining in with some clever jokes. otherwise I have no problem mocking Islam also.

3. The bill

its just a logistical nitpick. you claim that BJP/Congress getting together to pass a bill means that sanghi moneybags were in on it, or that the creation of TG had nationalists blessings.

both of which are baseless claims. everyone is a sanghi in India, unless they are communist or dravidian or from some other religion. The natural state of existence of almost every upper class/caste person in India is Sanghi.. its true of both TG/AP. One has to consciously read and practice their way out of this bigotry that is instilled in all Indians from their childhood. So it makes no sense to say sanghis supported the movement. because everyone is technically a sanghi. They just are not aware of it yet.

and the national parties were glad to accede to separate state because they saw a political opportunity for them. how does this simple fact lead to your conclusion that such involvement of national parties means nationalist sentiment would be high in the region? It just doesn't make sense.

---------------

Yes TG has too many bhakt assholes. But its true of entire India, including of TN. the entire country is infested with this diseased people. Like I already said, my observation of TG movement is purely from my 10x10 room, and interactions on here, where I find majority of TG posters to be bigots of the highest order. nmy observation is incomplete.

doskai.. nuvvena.? the way you articulate your thoughts, makes me feel wow. that was my first reaction to all your posts. how are you doing it? i forget most of the english words and  can't use them fluently.

48 minutes ago, kalaa_pipaasi said:

doskai.. nuvvena.? the way you articulate your thoughts, makes me feel wow. that was my first reaction to all your posts. how are you doing it? i forget most of the english words and  can't use them fluently.

I just have too much time. I hope you do something better with your time.

but yes, english is very useful. But its something that just happens to you, if you ingratiate yourself with a group. Learning how to speak Tech and science stuff at the level of a common man is way more useful than the crap I post. I can't do it, because I'm dumb in those areas.

good luck. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

2. I hate Andhra Ks

3. The bill

---------------

There is something off about you man. I dnt know why. This is second time in last few days you are picking on me again and again. But you are unable to articulate why - i think you are either too ashamed of it or just emotionally immature. I would suggest dont push it too hard - there is only so much of goodwill i can give you. After going in to a rant about that guy that he is anti-andhra etc it is funny you blame me for making it "andhra-telangana" issue despite the fact i said SEPARATISTS which ofcourse you are too dull to notice. Also you say i have "pet agenda" ? what axe  - you sound like an axe to grind with your super confusing replies.

what did indian freedom achieve that you boast about here ? how do you reconcile with your own other opinions that india is crap etc. what did TG movement achieve - LOL - when you yourself bemoan they are all nationalists now. I just think most of your opinions are  just to make yourself look like different - there is no real depth to it. It s annoying really once you scratch the surface.

On 4/1/2021 at 6:39 AM, Telugodura456 said:

tdp batch ?

Why are you so insecure if someone criticizes TDP or ur caste? I thought you are much better than that. You behave like a typical NFDB id. Chaala mandhi TDP supporters in this DB take criticism to the chin n , accept it n suggest what needs to be done. But you along with few ppl cant take any criticism to Kams n TDP.

16 minutes ago, undarware_troller said:

Why are you so insecure if someone criticizes TDP or ur caste? I thought you are much better than that. You behave like a typical NFDB id. Chaala mandhi TDP supporters in this DB take criticism to the chin n , accept it n suggest what needs to be done. But you along with few ppl cant take any criticism to Kams n TDP.

How did you conclude i was insecure - i asked if he is tdp batch because he was using the word "babu garu". It was a simple matter of fact question. I myself cricticized kams a lot. Edho complex manushulu ra meeeru. How do you even know if i am a kam? you dont have the confidence to react to content as it is . lopelo edho oohinchu kuntu chaala messy ga untaaru.

48 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

How did you conclude i was insecure - i asked if he is tdp batch because he was using the word "babu garu". It was a simple matter of fact question. I myself cricticized kams a lot. Edho complex manushulu ra meeeru. How do you even know if i am a kam? you dont have the confidence to react to content as it is . lopelo edho oohinchu kuntu chaala messy ga untaaru.

Again you think i'm criticising you becoz you are a Kam. Man stop this victim attitude.  

49 minutes ago, undarware_troller said:

Again you think i'm criticising you becoz you are a Kam. Man stop this victim attitude.  

keep talking BS

6 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

There is something off about you man. I dnt know why. This is second time in last few days you are picking on me again and again. But you are unable to articulate why - i think you are either too ashamed of it or just emotionally immature. I would suggest dont push it too hard - there is only so much of goodwill i can give you. After going in to a rant about that guy that he is anti-andhra etc it is funny you blame me for making it "andhra-telangana" issue despite the fact i said SEPARATISTS which ofcourse you are too dull to notice. Also you say i have "pet agenda" ? what axe  - you sound like an axe to grind with your super confusing replies.

what did indian freedom achieve that you boast about here ? how do you reconcile with your own other opinions that india is crap etc. what did TG movement achieve - LOL - when you yourself bemoan they are all nationalists now. I just think most of your opinions are  just to make yourself look like different - there is no real depth to it. It s annoying really once you scratch the surface.

I already apologized for mentioning it, which I did only as an interesting matter of fact. Not to divert this discussion. My extreme social isolation causes me to express myself in ways that others probably won't. I'm so excited to talk to people even via text that I overshare my thoughts. That's what is wrong with me.

Yes, I was pissed off with the guy, and didn't want to make this thread about your hatred for TG. But you seem to have your head stuck inside your arse when it comes to realising what you post.

There's no difference between TG 'separatists' and regular TG people. The need to see a difference lies only with frustration over the outcome of the movement. This is not just true of TG movement, but of every movement. Its only a vocal minority of the population who relentlessly push the movement forward. Doesn't mean the rest of the population doesn't want it. The rest of the population are busy providing the 'separatists' means to achieve their ends. The silent majority.

Indian freedom movement achieved freedom for the whole subcontinent. It created enough collective pressure of the british to make them realize that its better to leave. Whether the resulting local govt was worth the movement is not the point. The point is that India got unshackled, and its unironically a good thing. 

anyway, I apologize again for bringing in the TG angle. But I am not comfortable letting you call them names, even if you insist that you are only talking about 'separatists'. I don't see any such difference. and cannot be a part of that kind of conversation.

7 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

what TG movement did or didn't achieve is not for you or me to say. Its up to the TG people to do that. I can say whatever I want to about India because I hold that cursed passport and live in India under its rules. You are also free to say anything about India, without much pushback from me.

wondering how TG movement rank and file became nationalists so quickly is just one of my observations, and I qualified that comment with my hope to see a critique of the movement, and not your crude attacks on TG. What you say bout TG movement is a characteristic of all movements, and is not a particularly helpful way to talk about how it, other than to scratch your itch to say something nasty about TG separatists.

Yeah sure, there's no depth to my opinions. you don't have to take them seriously. I don't. I am just here because I keep getting let in, and allowed to post crap, even after being banned multiple times. I don't think that what I post is gospel truth. I'm open to talk about where I'm wrong. It looks like you are not, and consider every post that points out flaws in your argument as a personal attack on you.