Alabama continues to ban Yoga as undesirable hindu influence

Telugodura456

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

do you know vivekananda and aurobindo theories are just simplified copies of Huxeley.

answer the thing about 18th century swedish excercises converted as yoga?

some of the west writings are fake ofcourse

aryan n dravadian theory is myth

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

answer the thing about 18th century swedish excercises converted as yoga?

some of the west writings are fake ofcourse

aryan n dravadian theory is myth

vivek was a big beleiver of aryan theory and hated south indians on that basis.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

vivek was a big beleiver of aryan theory and hated south indians on that basis.

post link 

then why ramakrishna is his guru lol

12 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

breathing excercise

surya namaskara

no logic of swedish thing

Yes this one talks that real history is just 100 years. I have read another article before where it clearly links exercise postures in swedish calisthenics (which was also invested 100-150 years ago) to these postures. Look these people are babas like modern day nityanandas - you think they dont do fraud ? there was just no media then. Indians in general have poor nurtition and poor physical development,.

17 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes this one talks that real history is just 100 years. I have read another article before where it clearly links exercise postures in swedish calisthenics (which was also invested 100-150 years ago) to these postures. Look these people are babas like modern day nityanandas - you think they dont do fraud ? there was just no media then. Indians in general have poor nurtition and poor physical development,.

i do not trust these fake babas

59 minutes ago, Raazu said:

They r just stretching moves, I don’t know what issue they have!

their worry is not about the stretch and moves, what comes next is people may know the origins of yoga, and influences by hindu spiritual culture which is a threat for church, bible belt lo every small thing of other culture is seen as threat, TX is an exception though at least urban areas

5 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

their worry is not about the stretch and moves, what comes next is people may know the origins of yoga, and influences by hindu spiritual culture which is a threat for church, bible belt lo every small thing of other culture is seen as threat, TX is an exception though at least urban areas

i like americans

majority judge with logics unlike free food batch 

hbAkNs.gif

12 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

i like americans

majority judge with logics unlike free food batch 

hbAkNs.gif

nearest church ki velli choodu vella logic enta baguntado @3$%, but i agree they are way better than the bunch back in india in term of respecting and helping others in their community and even outside their community as well

8 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

nearest church ki velli choodu vella logic enta baguntado @3$%, but i agree they are way better than the bunch back in india in term of respecting and helping others in their community and even outside their community as well

they serve with humanity mostly unlike the bro anil batch

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Exactly, they are afraid of the philosophy and schools of thought in Hinduism. If these white people actually study core principles of Hinduism it will be a threat to Christianity . 

1 minute ago, Tyler_durden said:

Exactly, they are afraid of the philosophy and schools of thought in Hinduism. If these white people actually study core principles of Hinduism it will be a threat to Christianity . 

Showing India and Hinduism in a bad light is all part of that.