Moderna vaccine tesukunnavallu pls come 🙏

Amrita

Just now, superhit3 said:

okay. ila side effects vachayi ani meeru cheppaleda vaccine vesina hospital/pharmacy ku? I mean u didn't stay in touch with them post vaccination? 

Why would they stay in touch ? They don’t give us a damn once we leave the center . You spend less than a minute with the person who gives vaccine . 15 mins in waiting room .  I went to ER and later talked to couple of doctors on advice to take second dose . Malla vellinappudu matuku I mentioned about allergies I got . They told its still ok to take and gave the shot . 

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Why would they stay in touch ? They don’t give us a damn once we leave the center . You spend less than a minute with the person who gives vaccine . 15 mins in waiting room .  I went to ER and later talked to couple of doctors on advice to take second dose . Malla vellinappudu matuku I mentioned about allergies I got . They told its still ok to take and gave the shot . 

Hmmm. Nenu teeskunna hospital vallu 2nd and 4th day after 1st dose text messages pampaaru to find out whether I am seeing any difficulties. 2nd dose inka avvaledu.

Just now, superhit3 said:

Hmmm. Nenu teeskunna hospital vallu 2nd and 4th day after 1st dose text messages pampaaru to find out whether I am seeing any difficulties. 2nd dose inka avvaledu.

I see . We don’t have any communication. No one cared to ask if we are alive or dead . May be it’s different in different states . 

Just now, Amrita said:

I see . We don’t have any communication. No one cared to ask if we are alive or dead . May be it’s different in different states . 

CO or UT? 

• 2 months later...
On 4/28/2021 at 2:34 AM, Amrita said:

how we get to report any adverse events caused by vaccination ?

On 4/3/2021 at 4:05 PM, Spartan said:

nenu pfizer teskunna ninna and friend took moderna

nasku sore arm undi but he got weezing constant

bit don’t worry about reactions they are good which means body is reacting to it

allergy etc ante it changes from body to body

@Spartan is this friend of yours asthmatic?

2 minutes ago, LuckyCharm said:

ok. I felt wheezing yesterday.

Had to use my inhaler. Haven't used that for a while.

This helps.

oh ok it will be alright, he uses Homeo medicene though no inhalers

14 hours ago, Dabbakai said:

how we get to report any adverse events caused by vaccination ?

Edo link undi to report. I dont have it now. I thought to report but light tesukunna.