Tulsi Gabbard on Hindus and Religious minorities persecution in Bangladesh

Mirage

Yentha mutta jepparo ivadiki. kaangress already took care of pakistan persecution in bd. and that time us support was to pakistan. I dont see her condeming us govt but very convienently only islamic bla bla.

6 hours ago, Mirage said:

middle peru Husein ai undochu gaani public lo he maintained that he's a Christian.. Bible meedane oath teesukunaadu 

Its not about middle name and when i first heard of this guy his first name odd anipinchindhi(  barak).Well, he might have said that hes a christian   Lekapoth ekada evaru vestharu votes. But i remember i read it somehere he did took oath( every president shud obviously) but vedu bible medha place chesi em cheyale ani.  But his father and his extended family antha turkis and he converted to christianity. Andhuke adiga.

On 4/4/2021 at 1:18 AM, pakbanda said:

Its not about middle name and when i first heard of this guy his first name odd anipinchindhi(  barak).Well, he might have said that hes a christian   Lekapoth ekada evaru vestharu votes. But i remember i read it somehere he did took oath( every president shud obviously) but vedu bible medha place chesi em cheyale ani.  But his father and his extended family antha turkis and he converted to christianity. Andhuke adiga.

I get it.. but Lincoln and MLK Jr use chesina Bible meeda oath teesukunaadu ani antaaru

calling @Sachin200 to confirm 

1 hour ago, Mirage said:

I get it.. but Lincoln and MLK Jr use chesina Bible meeda oath teesukunaadu ani antaaru

Obama Uses Two Bibles at Swearing-In

January 21, 2013 03:54 PM

When U.S. President Barack Obama took the oath of office Monday, he placed his hand on two Bibles.

The first was the Bible used by former President Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States, when he took the oath for his first term in 1861. The second Bible was the so-called "traveling Bible" used by slain civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Junior.

Monday is the official government holiday honoring King who was assassinated in 1968.

President Obama was officially sworn-in for a second term Sunday during a brief, private ceremony at the White House, where he used his wife Michelle's family Bible. Mr. Obama repeated the oath for the public Monday, where he also made his inaugural address.

1 hour ago, Mirage said:

B@ma thata tur@k ga maradu after being born rom@n c@tholic Ani antaru .

2 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

B@ma thata tur@k ga maradu after being born rom@n c@tholic Ani antaru .

Undochu. Bayataku Methodist antu PR vaalu maintain chesinattu unaadu.. bahut chaalu aadmi

@pakbanda

Just now, Mirage said:

Undochu. Bayataku Methodist antu PR vaalu maintain chesinattu unaadu.. bahut chaalu aadmi

@pakbanda

Nageshwar oka video chesaru . Bama saab book rasadu and book chadivaru . Aa book lo kooda p@ki leader ki os@ma akkadey unadu Ani telisi undadhu Ani annadu anta 

2 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Nageshwar oka video chesaru . Bama saab book rasadu and book chadivaru . Aa book lo kooda p@ki leader ki os@ma akkadey unadu Ani telisi undadhu Ani annadu anta 

Interesting