Air india

ForEverJava

Any one travelled air india recently..my wife and kids planning to mkae summer trip to india..wife already got covid vaccine ..she has record too.

Please share experience ..thnx for ur help

Also other than myticketstoindia and air india direct booking other ways to get good deals onbl chicago to hyderabad direct flights please let me know..

Just now, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

no entertainment systems anta

Thats fine bro..kids have their own devices to enjoy in the plane and bose noise cancel headphones ...atleast kids can enjoy their  india vacation and play with cousins..dont expect much since its direcr flight 14hrs eat n sleep ..dont expect mich anyway from air india..

Atleast covid time lo flying ki help chestundi air india greatful to that..

Just now, ForEverJava said:

Thats fine bro..kids have their own devices to enjoy in the plane and bose noise cancel headphones ...atleast kids can enjoy their  india vacation and play with cousins..dont expect much since its direcr flight 14hrs eat n sleep ..dont expect mich anyway from air india..

sakshipost_2017-11_39898b32-bbfd-41fd-a2 ok

FB lo SOS page ani rundi read about experiences

9 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Nuv chala chilipi...anni telisi kuda malli Air India gurinchi telsukonika sustunav

Food  decent 

They will provide kur kure boondhi mixture packet 

14 hours will passs easily 

usb sockets doesn’t work

backpack and carryon kuda they weigh should nt be more than 12 kgs
Rest rooms 🤮

4 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

Nuv chala chilipi...anni telisi kuda malli Air India gurinchi telsukonika sustunav

All i am looking for is covid related what they expecting RT pcr rest with in 72 hrs and covid 19th vaccine report and etc..this is not a target troll post..i am sending my wife and children so any information before going to airport help them travel comfortably..

Nuvvu trolling cheskovali ante inko thread loki velli chesko ibbandi ledu..

Just now, ForEverJava said:

All i am looking for is covid related what they expecting RT pcr rest with in 72 hrs and covid 19th vaccine report and etc..this is not a target troll post..i am sending my wife and children so any information before going to airport help them travel comfortably..

Nuvvu trolling cheskovali ante inko thread loki velli chesko ibbandi ledu..

united better emo uncle

there is a FB page SOS global Indians check travel experiences posted there

• Upvote 1

United connectivity direct to hyderabad ledu..i am just looking point to point with no stopover direct flights chicago to hyderabad so dont have much options except airindia..in the past i flied through emirates qutar and singapore airlines delta and klm but covid valla i am only lookong for direcr flights to hyderbad so limitng only single flight point to point chiago to hyderabad ..so sticking to air india though personally i dont like it..

4 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

just be prepared to stand and go if needed. 

Ilanti chootiya chillara answers unte madichi..ekkadina pettuko..useless creatures...bhoomi ki baram..daridruda wife and kids help kosam information adugutunna ani cheppaka kooda endira ee landakoru anwers..chetta nayala elli ekkdaina savandri ..emi labam mee valla 

1 minute ago, ForEverJava said:

Ilanti chootiya chillara answers unte madichi..ekkadina pettuko..useless creatures...bhoomi ki baram..daridruda wife and kids help kosam information adugutunna ani cheppaka kooda endira ee landakoru anwers..chetta nayala elli ekkdaina savandri ..emi labam mee valla 

sakshipost_2017-11_39898b32-bbfd-41fd-a2

chill uncle

• Upvote 1