Air india

ForEverJava

2 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Ilanti chootiya chillara answers unte madichi..ekkadina pettuko..useless creatures...bhoomi ki baram..daridruda wife and kids help kosam information adugutunna ani cheppaka kooda endira ee landakoru anwers..chetta nayala elli ekkdaina savandri ..emi labam mee valla 

arey kuflee raaja air india lo povadam oka daridram ante. malla daniki disco vesi daridram ni double chesinav nuvvu. now tell who is bhaaram

check with their customer care, they will let you know all the details. 

Last time i went to India is in Nov 2020, they only checked RT pcr negative report, didnt even check identity, all they checked is just negative report that i pulled off of cvs app, the guy took a picture of the report from his phone and let me go, thats all. This is in Chennai, i flew from Ord to Delhi to Chennai. As for the airline quality, we all knew about it, so no choice, they gave us some snacks and fed good, no entertainment, toilets are as usual nasty.. 

Good Luck bro

32 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

All i am looking for is covid related what they expecting RT pcr rest with in 72 hrs and covid 19th vaccine report and etc..this is not a target troll post..i am sending my wife and children so any information before going to airport help them travel comfortably..

Nuvvu trolling cheskovali ante inko thread loki velli chesko ibbandi ledu..

Nenu kuda ninnu troll emi cheyaledu vayya...

You already have all the info. 

Few weeks back as Nenu travel chesina..

Your spouse is traveling with kids...that’s it, you don’t need anything. Just hop on to flight and exit the airport on Hyd, and go home.

RT-PCR, Negative tests report okati air suvidha la munde upload cheyyi...

Even if you do not have negative test report, they will still allow you on flight...contrary to what they say on website. Diginaka kusapetti test chestadu...

people travelling with kids, they will have express exit...

You people are Indian citizens and kaiku fikar karthe Miyan ?

@ForEverJava if it’s Delhi airport, wifi kavalante India number vundali...if not, connect to ‘9988776655’ and password is ‘1234’

Try to take print outs...bayata health department finger print batch vuntaru..allaki test reports sua pothe phone la sakkaga ardam kadu

20 minutes ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

@ForEverJava if it’s Delhi airport, wifi kavalante India number vundali...if not, connect to ‘9988776655’ and password is ‘1234’

Try to take print outs...bayata health department finger print batch vuntaru..allaki test reports sua pothe phone la sakkaga ardam kadu

dude aa phone number generic aa leka neeku telsina vallada? just curious as i am planning the same too. 

8 minutes ago, BrotherBairagi said:

dude aa phone number generic aa leka neeku telsina vallada? just curious as i am planning the same too. 

Generic emi kadu, it works. 

Someone who works at Delhi airport gave that to me when I was looking around for internet connectivity ...

U need a OTP to connect kada, use this number to receive OTP and on OTP page, enter ‘1234’ and it connects...then kill the page and re-open, you should be able to connect to Wifi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1